FiRe! - Fall into Revolution

Thought about adding it to Wildmana. But decided to make my own Revolution mechanic. Still a lot to design and playtest though.

If you play Noble Houses of Erebus Gameoption and gain the Support of House Ghallanda but don't stick to their trading agenda, you will face Revolutions (and you are given the chance to play the revolting opposition if you like). But other Houses still need to be done and the whole mechanic needs to be balanced for them.

lol, i did not read the documentation on noble houses, so the first time a house siezed a city and declared independence came as quite a shock!

now that i know about it, though, i really like the mechanic. i missed revolutions coming to FfH2 from RoM+AND.

The download won't work. It gets to the part where I select the file location, and the "ok" button is greyed out.

hey jean!
so how about updating FiRE to fit to orbis or something? :) you're the master!

cheers,
welpe.

Works fine for me. Maybe the CivFanatics database had an issue when your tried to download.

I am having the same problem when attempting to download. I get to the install folder and the continue button is grayed out. I can't even manually select the folder.

EDIT: For anyone else having this issue, I think it is a problem with Win7 randomly making some folders read-only (and especially with the Civ directories, it is quite weird).

EDIT 2: Still no good. Can't go ahead with the installation, I can't even extract the files anywhere at all.

EDIT 3: Seems to be something with Win7.

I am having the same problem when attempting to download. I get to the install folder and the continue button is grayed out. I can't even manually select the folder.

EDIT: For anyone else having this issue, I think it is a problem with Win7 randomly making some folders read-only (and especially with the Civ directories, it is quite weird).

EDIT 2: Still no good. Can't go ahead with the installation, I can't even extract the files anywhere at all.

EDIT 3: Seems to be something with Win7.

All this hype has made me desire FiRe! I must have it! But I still can't it installed, any suggestions would be most welcome.

So is this thing still running without Better AI and similar stuff??

I've noticed that all the BTS mods or FfH modmods that use this better AI stuff are unplayable for me in the mid- and lategame due to huge ai turn times, once I use more than like 6-8 civs.
You can imagine that it get's boring rather quickly, if you can't go past tiny/small mapsize and 6 start civs.

Top Bottom