FiRe! - Fall into Revolution

I was actually thinking of merging the code here into my mod. Did the Fall Further version get done?

I already have all the minor leaders completed that already exist. I just want to build my own extra minor leaders for civs without them (Centaur leader for the Kurios, Lizardman leader for Clan of Embers)

So the question is, can I take the code here and get it to work in 40? I'm seriously considering trying! :)

Jean always planned to add more leaders or other methods (generic leaders possibly) to this mod, but then got invited to Fall Further, so the plan is to build FiRe from the ground up as a part of FF. By the final incarnation, it will use minor leaders and other nifty tricks, we jsut have a lot of groundwork to lay (including actually releasing 44) before that happens :)

As stated before Fall into Revolution is one of the most easy to intergrate mods, so we just need someone decent at coding, and for Humans to only spawn human rebels ect.
I think you should do it Notque :D

Considering it. I guess it depends if I want to finish creating new minor leaders for civs without them before I take it on.

is it possible to add ChangePlayer funcion to current version of Fall From Heaven ?

No need, there is a crude version available in FfH already. You need to activate the cheat code chipotl in your CivilizationIV.ini and if that's done you will be able to use most of the nice short cuts mentioned in this post:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=7701601&postcount=877

In particular you are looking for this one:
CTRL + ALT + Z - Change Human control to next Player (Doesn't seem to work for looping back to Player 0 where you started though)

Oh, it's nice :) But it seems there is no way to change Civ more then once (as you cannot go back to your first civ). Is there any way around this ?

I see. And is adding changeplayer function (without others) from Revolution complicated ? Is it possible to do it, at all ? I have no knowledge about modding, but I'm willing to read some guides on this topic if it's not very complicated.

Ok, then I'm waiting :) And from your post I learned about Fall Further - it seems a lot of fun. Didn't even know that there are mods for mods :) Thanks for Your help :)

could an updated revolutions mod be made for vanilla .40? (or for .41 since that may release any day now)

hi!
is there one of the major mods like wild mana where this mod is implented?
if not, is it possible for anyone to do this :)
best wishes!
cheers
welpe.

ah thanx..
i noticed that he didn't work on it for quite a while.. it's a great mod and i enjoyed playing it a lot, it makes every game more interesting :)

maybe someone else can rebuild this fantastic mod! i have no clue how to do and not the time..

cheers,
welpe.

Thought about adding it to Wildmana. But decided to make my own Revolution mechanic. Still a lot to design and playtest though.

If you play Noble Houses of Erebus Gameoption and gain the Support of House Ghallanda but don't stick to their trading agenda, you will face Revolutions (and you are given the chance to play the revolting opposition if you like). But other Houses still need to be done and the whole mechanic needs to be balanced for them.

more than the revolutions, the chance for barbarian cities to turn out a new civ is the great deal!
any chance for that feature?

Top Bottom