3.8.1 production menu stuck [solved, mod incompatibility]

TNM

Chieftain
[solution]
don't use the following mod
UI - City Production Queue Enhancements (BNW) (v 4)

[disclaimer]
most UI-mods (williamhoward) always worked fine with CEP, hopefully this can be fixed somehow

Hi guys

i know there was an old bug locking production/buy menu option in the city screen.

I encountered it twice now again in BNW CEP. Both times it was after i selected a settler to be build in my capital. After that, just the capital-menu is locked, other city-menus work.

Is there a solution to this? Is it even known?

EDIT:
played around with it some more, i can reproduce this bug consistently in every city i want by just building a settler there, the production/buy menu locks. kind of a showstopper in marathon game where you want to expand later on, too.

EDIT2:
here are the LUA and the savegame files
Download

EDIT3:
a few more rounds into the game, the same problem happens with the "caravel" and "galleass", i suspect it will happen to other naval units too.

EDIT4:
found the mod incompatibility, see "solution" on the top of this post

You are correct that this is (partially) a mod incompatibility problem. CEP also modifies ProductionPopup.lua. Please disable "UI - City Production Queue Enhancements (BNW) (v 4)" and let us know if you continue to have this problem.

ah, thx for the answer, i just found out by myself, had to weed out the modlist.

didn't think of it at first as UI-mods (willliamhoward) always worked fine with CEP. thx for the answer, you nailed it right away ;)

Top Bottom