New Civil War Scenario Demo + Indonesian Gameplay (How's your Spanish?)

Erm, is it just me or is the recruitment promotion insanely OP? It's 4 times what jag warriors get, double what janissaries get, and equal to what janissaries used to get when they were super OP. And it comes much earlier than muskets. Seems super strong.
The Ambition bonus seems a little more balanced, but still fun because it makes you use melee differently from the usual meatshield method. It'll be interesting to see where you position them in your army cos they'll want to be away from the frontline at the end of a turn, but also they still only have 2 movement. Interested to try thi one out.

With Morocco you should conquer the enemy city as fast as possible and then get rid of all the enemy units around the city.
OR you can declare war and wait the AI civ to march on to your territory, slaughter them and continue with offensive war.

Anyway it seems Armor units will be better in BNW. Kremlin gives 50% production bonus to armor units and Autocracy has "Lightning Warfare" -tenet. This of course also means that UUs earlier in that line will be better.

Do we know what is their combat bonus in desert?

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have both. Kremlin is unlocked by Order I believe and Autocracy has the other policy. You may be able to switch after you build it I suppose, but doesn't seem like a fantastic idea.

As cavalry doesn't get defensive bonuses, the kasbah won't have much use for the Berber Cavalry.

I'm pretty sure all units get a bonus from Forts and Citadels. Mounted just don't get the terrain defensive bonuses.

Erm, is it just me or is the recruitment promotion insanely OP? It's 4 times what jag warriors get, double what janissaries get, and equal to what janissaries used to get when they were super OP. And it comes much earlier than muskets. Seems super strong.

Was it the Jaguar that had this ability when Civ5 was released or the Janissary? In any case it was nerfed right quick! I wonder if the promotions are completely random or if they have some probability associated with them. Enabling reseed and reload could lead to some crazy OP armies..

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have both.

You can always conquer the Kremlin... :mischief:

I'm pretty sure all units get a bonus from Forts and Citadels. Mounted just don't get the terrain defensive bonuses.

And as citadels, forts and most likely kasbahs add to the terrain bonuses, cavalry units do not get this defensive bonus...;)

Top Bottom