Uighur_Caesar's Civilizations

It would appear so. If you're still bored and willing enough, I need icons for Northern Ireland too. I need an icon for their UU the Caroline Class, their UB the Shipyard, which can look like any industrial shipyard (the Belfast harbor might provide some good reference pictures), and their E&D exclusive unit, the Olympic Class Liner, which was the class of the Titanic.

their E&D exclusive unit, the Olympic Class Liner, which was the class of the Titanic.

Nice to see this reference there.

Out of interest what have you decided on as NI's CulDiv support? I sort of feel that Western start bonus + British Soundtrack would be much better for the part of NI's history that you are representing, though I can also see how a Northern culture group would be appropriate (if less so).

Ok so one quick question: Polk currently gets culture from settling cities and golden age points from capturing cities, both of which increase with the distance from the capital. I've been considering just giving him culture for both since that was my original idea. Which option sounds better?

Ok so one quick question: Polk currently gets culture from settling cities and golden age points from capturing cities, both of which increase with the distance from the capital. I've been considering just giving him culture for both since that was my original idea. Which option sounds better?

Does any other part of the design capitalize on golden ages? If none of the unique do, I would change it to both being culture.

I think culture from capturing cities has already been done a few times already. Leave it at Golden Age points for variety.

Personally, Golden Age points bore me to tears. Whenever a Unique has anything related to GAs, that part is immediately forgotten by me. So, I vote for changing them to both be Culture.

Also, I love the Polk LS (especially the map on the wall behind him - nice touch!)

I think he means that the cross, and the hand of Ulster should be in red, presumably with an orange background. I have no idea if the icon is intended to be just the hand though. Otherwise Red on Orange sounds like a good colour scheme for a unionist NI.

I've gotten a lot of icons lately thanks to DarthStarKiller so I decided to update the second post of this thread with some icons for planned civs. Those aren't all the civs I plan to do or am working on, but those are the ones that currently have icons. Also, just in case there are any bored and/or generous artists out there, the majority of those civs don't have art so if any of them interest you, feel free to let me know if you want to make something for them. I've been pretty busy and tired lately so if some of these civs get progress in the meantime that would be great :)

Top Bottom