TurnChat 90BC - Sunday, Sept 19th: 1:00pm EDT (1700GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Science Ministry Instructions

Tech Research Queue:
Currency
Fedualism

Tech Trading Priorities:
Monotheism

Notes:
None

Build Queues
Fanatikku: Library, Colosseum, Horse
Furuyama: Galley, Galley, Horse
Immo: Worker, Settler, Worker, Horse
Epolenep: Horse, Court, Horse
Zojoji: Aqueduct, Colosseum
Odawara: Library, Court
Shorin-Ryu: Spear, Sword, Sword
Regent Town: Library, Court
Corrino: Library, Court
Osgiliath: Temple, Court
En'Gha/R'yleh: Walls, Library
Sto’vo’kor: Temple, Harbor
Windurst: Harbor, Court
Pete: Temple, Harbor
Manchai: Temple, Harbor
Bentropolis: Temple, Spear, Walls

Laborer Relocation
Immo: move from river forest to road/ mined desert
Fanatikku: move from hill (northern one) to forest Immo laborer left

Queues would change, according to this poll.

Trade Department

As before, please check up on any trades on turn 5 for any profitable trades that would give us 60 or more gold.

As decided by This Poll we are to build the Hanging Gardens and a Palace as prebuilds for future wonders. The two prebuilds are determined by the two highest scoring options in this Other Poll Here. I do not ask you start these prebuilds immeadiately but allow each city to finish its current project first. Namely for Zojoji's aqueduct's sake. Otherwise I have no other orders.

Domestic Affairs

Sliders
Science: Increase Science Slider to 50%. If at any time there is a better setting at non-negative GPT, take it. Check every 3 turns.

Exception: If a tech is due in 1 turn, reduce Slider to Minimum for 1 Tech, then raise 1 point (10%) from that value (Even at cost.)

Luxury: Keep at 0% unless a Road containing a Lux is pillaged. If a new citizen geenrates Civil disorder, use that new citizen as either a Clown in cities with at least 2 Surplus food, or a Scientist/Taxman (DP Discression) in cities with 1 or 0 surplus food after new growth.

Purchases
Cash-Rush the Temple at the City and Time specified by the winner of this poll.

Any Upgrades of Warriors to Swordsmen will be supported by the DDA, as long as our Treasury contains at least 60 Gold before the Upgrade.

Settlement
Direct the currently active settler to the winner of this poll. If the site is already settled in (i.e. rival city wihtin 1 tile), then redirect Settler to Furuyama to be loaded onto a galley.

If Immo pops a Settler in this TC, send it to Furuyama. (Do not load this settler onto a Galley, however.)

DP's Instruction:

My family decided to go out to my grandmother's house today, so I might not be here at 1:00pm. So, in that event, the turnchat would pass down to the next in CoC. Should there be no one present to take the reigns, then the turnchat should be delayed until 3:00-5:00pm EDT (1900-2100GMT).

If another player plays, Be sure to look at our most productive cities (Fanatikku, Zojoji, Immo, and others), and build up their production. (If it has wheat/floodplains, irragate those to support less food on hills, or desert). Mine bonus grassland, too. The next city spot I think was in the central plains to the south (there might be a Bab settler going there).

Give me until about 1:30pm EDT, give or take a few minutes.

Relieve the warrior on the Roman Iron so he can be upgrade

When the Galley in Furuyama is created, move it according to this map. There seems to be a sea of interest near Pete.

I will be present at the turn chat

Edit- The constitution says nothing about a legal or illegal CoC, only that the President is the Designated Player. Nothing at all of who will play if the President and VP are absent.

Turn 0

Turn 5

Turn 10

Chatlog

Summary:

Another quick turnchat, with our workers beefing up our cities. Fanatikku is at 15spt, and Zojoji is almost at 10spt (as well as Shorin-Ryu). 2 other cities are about to hit 10spt. We also have courthouses being built in cities that don't need them (minimal corruption). There's also a settler waiting to build a city. The Settler Parade is almost over, with the Iroquois being the last to move through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom