Ethiopian Archer

first post for the first time

looks pretty sweet, probably use him as a zulu archer
what do you think

You've made it! That is fantastic. Bows were the main weapon in northern and central Africa from antiquity right up to the introduction of gunpowder. I don't know to what extent the Zulus used them, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Nubians, Malians, etc all did... An African archer is therefore a *very* useful and much needed unit. Thank you!

Cool unit. Nice job :)

Me like it alot! Came out great, especially the clothes/color scheme. Definitely a worthy UU for the great Abyssinians!

The more quality units for the under-represented parts of the world, the better. And this guy will allow me to start assigning unique animations for a third African civ. CivArmy, thanks for this one and all the others.
[No useless comment that takes focus away from the unit.]

That is better than the color edited one. Good work. Now it's going into my mod.

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
thanks for the good feedbacks friends :)

And yours feedback looks like was done by a Monkey...

Daniel,
I would just ignore this guy. It is one thing to be critical or better still constructive and critcal (which I think of as helpful when I get it directed my way). This guy has dozens of similar posts. He seems to specialize in pointless and intentionally offensive posts. No one is going to take him seriously.

Nice unit, I appreciate your good work here. I hope I someday figure out poser+bryce to do as well as you.

hey Bjornlo, did you at one point in time on these forums carry on a discussion with a dude who was trying to convince the rest of us that the polish people were an inferior race and did not deserve a unique unit. if so I thought you were pretty level headed then and now. just wondering if that was you

Bjornlo said:
Daniel,
I would just ignore this guy. It is one thing to be critical or better still constructive and critcal (which I think of as helpful when I get it directed my way). This guy has dozens of similar posts. He seems to specialize in pointless and intentionally offensive posts. No one is going to take him seriously.

Nice unit, I appreciate your good work here. I hope I someday figure out poser+bryce to do as well as you.

Thanks for the support ;)

Turner_727 said:
Moderator Action: Anarki - warned for trolling.

CivArmy - Just report the post, please. No need to encourage them, eh? ;)

Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Okay Turner :)

joeskip said:
hey Bjornlo, did you at one point in time on these forums carry on a discussion with a dude who was trying to convince the rest of us that the polish people were an inferior race and did not deserve a unique unit. if so I thought you were pretty level headed then and now. just wondering if that was you

I agree, it is really sad see racism until today :(

-------------------------------
Let's celebrate! Post 2,000!!! :band: :dance: :rotfl: :beer:

joeskip said:

Sounds familiar. I can't recall specifically. I remember having a conversation once about if certain groups (such as the polish) were genetically up to snuff to use computers. There are occasionally out there posters. I don't mind when people are critical, I am often critical myself. But there is a difference between looking at something closely and giveing honest or even slightly blunt advise and being just plain nasty.
And, while I'm not a ethnic minority (being Norwegian), I still have no patience for racism or other hateful posts... be it directed at Africans, europeans or others.
This particular poster has had similar posts in other forums (read his comments on the Hitler leaderhead).

Top Bottom