Zenith Mecha (2nd Jan 2005)

muffins

Lemon scented
A request from Hunter N

Sorry about the delay :)

Comes with Run, Default, Fidget, Fortify, Attack1, Attack2, Victory and Death Animations. Also comes with Pedia pics, sounds and a units32 :goodjob:

He's a big muver so I would advise using the 'Ranged Attack' ability so that he doesn't step on other large muvers (like tanks etc) :)

Zenith 2.42MB

Attachments

• ZenithPediaLookie.gif
    ZenithPediaLookie.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 4,614
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are getting better and better!!

Kool unit Muffins.

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
You were busy weren't you? Is my unit next? I wonder if you can pull that one off....... :mischief:
Got a link to that pic again? Between computers exploding and hard-drives frazzling, I've kinda lost the copy I had :)

... It'll be on the back burner for a while though (sick of animating things with arms and legs :D )

do you make any historiacal or flavor units?

muffins said:
Got a link to that pic again? Between computers exploding and hard-drives frazzling, I've kinda lost the copy I had :)

... It'll be on the back burner for a while though (sick of animating things with arms and legs :D )

Here ya go:

Cool unit muffins! :) I feel sorry for that arabian warrior though...

I love the mecha and power armour units Muffin - please keep it up - you are one of the best out there. This one in particular looks awesome!

But another one of these excellent mecha makers is Ripptide - when oh when will you be releasing your battletech mechas?

Sincerely,

Gaultesian

Top Bottom