New unit: Ungor (Feb 4th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's a unit for beasts of chaos: Ungor (spearman). :)

Here are the files:
Ungor

UPDATE!!!
Here is a new, smaller version of the ungor (shrinked about 15%). Now we can use the new one as a spearman level unit, and the original as a pikeman level unit (beast do grow as the time goes by) ;)
Here is the file
S_Ungor

Attached are civilopedia and animation previews

Attachments

• UngorCivilop.gif
    UngorCivilop.gif
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,164
  • UngorFAVDemo.gif
    UngorFAVDemo.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,496
:wow: thats awesome !:D its truelly amazing the results your getting with your program aaglo- I never thought such things possible (all of your humaniods latelly that is)

Excellent animations and sound quality. I really like the way you always add sounds to your units. :)

BTW it's kinda funny that I named one of MoM's chaos mages Ungor with no idea that there are Warhammer demonic beasts of the same name. The name just felt appropiately chaotic. Maybe it was my subconscience at work.

That is an awesome unit, aaglo. What exactly is a Ungor though? Drift mentioned Demonic beast. Care to enlighten us further?

"Ungor are extremely cruel and spiteful creatures, taking out their jealously of the Gors on foes in battle, captives, Brays (those Beastmen without any horns) or anything else incapable of putting up much of a fight. In battle the Ungors join the Gors in unruly herds, charging towards the enemy with thoughts only of rending them apart. The Gors always push their way to the front of a fight, and so the Ungors jab between their larger cousins with their crude spears." (Gors are a bit larger beasts with axes/clubs)

Yet another amazing, top quality unit.

Great job!!

nice job! :D

Top notch, aaglo!

Cool unit aaglo! :) But isn't he a bit large?

aaglo said:
"Ungor are extremely cruel and spiteful creatures, taking out their jealously of the Gors on foes in battle, captives, Brays (those Beastmen without any horns) or anything else incapable of putting up much of a fight. In battle the Ungors join the Gors in unruly herds, charging towards the enemy with thoughts only of rending them apart. The Gors always push their way to the front of a fight, and so the Ungors jab between their larger cousins with their crude spears." (Gors are a bit larger beasts with axes/clubs)
Thanks aaglo. The Chaos civis looking much more interesting. Man I can't wait for that updated version of WH.

Awesome :D

If the Ungors are 2.10 meters tall the Beastmen must be something like 3.5-4 meters tall!

Top Bottom