New unit: Ogre Bull (Mar 4th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is an unit for ogre kingdoms - ogre bull (with an iron fist). Enjoy :)

Here's some civilopedia info copied from games workshop website:
The term Bull is used for any adult male Ogre. Bulls make up the majority of any Ogre Kingdom and are an unwashed mass of muscle and fat. When Bulls gather in sufficient numbers, they can flatten landscapes as well as settlements.

Perhaps the only sign of status in Ogre society unrelated to sheer physical strength is the amount of noise an Ogre can make. The quality of Ogre music is decided by pure volume instead of melody or skill. The loudest Bulls of each tribe are called Bellowers and are more than capable of relaying orders over the din of battle.

Here are the files:
Ogre bull ~1038 kt

Attached are previews of some animations and civilopedia pic

Attachments

• OgreBullCivilop2.gif
    OgreBullCivilop2.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,106
  • OgreBullDemo.gif
    OgreBullDemo.gif
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,791
Eeeuuuwwww, yuck! (That's a compliment, in the screwed up manner of bad-things. :D)

I wonder if this would work for a LotR troll too, maybe?

Outstanding!...looking forward to more Ogre's :)

@mrtn: Olog-hai sounds like a plan to me!

Ah, the fantasy-unit-madness never ends.

We love your work aaglo, which you probably figured out years ago.

Keep on trucking, er, POV-Ray'ing :goodjob:

I love this unit. Hey aaglo! Any chance you could resize him to about double size what you have him? He would make a great stone giant for my mod then. Please.

I love this one. Good replacement for one of the troll units in MoM. I may actually use it as a troll instead of an Ogre as I like ED's ogre more than Kindred's trolls.

Can somebody help me resize this unit to make it a Stone Giant? I would really like to get rid of the current graphix I have. It was a resized warrior with gray skin and it is ugly. This one is far more fitting. If nobody can do it for me, is it easy? I could try it myself if pointed in the right direction.

Very nice, aaglo!

Top Bottom