The Arab Invasion - Open Sucession Game

I cracked open the saves last night and got the same error. I agree with Methos' reasoning.. I think it has to do with a special unit the AI is trying to build. However, I can't find anything that points to anywhere, and don't know enough about modding to really know what to look for.

Anyone else want to give it a go?

Unless somebody has a bright idea, I'd says we bury this one 6 feet down...

However, I'm up for another "Arab Invasion" ... anyone know of a good Mediterranean Map with accurate start locations? One where we won't be slammed with a poor, isolated start? I'm figuring we could use the same Dynasty idea that Bianezzi (our poor, lost, fearless leader) had, except maybe halve the Dynasty time once we reach IA.

Anyone else interested? If so, I'll find a good map and start a new SG thread.

Regardless, it was an honor and loads of fun playing my first SG with you all!! Thanks for the experience!!!

That is such a drag. Just as things started getting interesting.
I really like the idea of rewriting history and writing a story (with pictures for idiots like me).
I have no problem with a poor start especially at Regent. We just need to be wary of our reputation. Personally, I don't like trading luxs to the AI since they will use clowns before they adjust the lux slider.
Being of Italian, English and Irish descent telling a story of any of these civs would be fun.
As the Italians showing that the Roman empire never collapsed.

English showing how "brilliant" we are. Maybe SW can show us proper usage of the "Queen's English"...and saying things like "bees knees" and "'Ello Treacle".

As Adam Cooper said "Giving English to an American is like giving sex to a child. He knows it's important but he doesn't know what to do with it."

Celts would give us a great UU and the religious trait would help our anarchy turns.

arghh, aye aye cap'n.
rattle yer limber and shake yo money maker :D

let me use a quote, and then you can guess what i want to do next THE SUN NEVER SETS ON THE BRITISH EMPIRE

or maybe we could do a RaR game as Ethiopia? being the lost 13th tribe and brnging the world under our faith?

whatever it is we should put in, as a matter of fact, a "we are better than those scum rule" meaning we shall not demean ourselves by the vulgar breaking of treaties
if were going with England, please note these historic facts:

A) England was NEVER CONQUERED. (william the conqueror made the English, before him it was just savages running around butt naked)
* discounting a certain historian ofcourse ;)
B) the BRITISH EMPIRE had only ONE period of civil war-revolution!!!
(e.g. Cromwell's New Model Army)
eloquent thy minds regarding tis great man here

and yes. count me in.

DAR01 - The Sun Never Sets is posted here !

English, Europe Map, Regent difficulty (though if we want to play a higher level, that's fine with me).

See you guys there!

Top Bottom