New unit: Shirriff (mar 18th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi (again)!
Here is a half-pint "law-enforcer" - a shirriff of the hobbits. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Shirriff

Attached are some animation and civilopedia previews.

Attachments

• ShirriffCivilop.gif
    ShirriffCivilop.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,221
  • ShirriffDemo.gif
    ShirriffDemo.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,541
So does he flash his badge for his fidget?

All your units have been great (I haven't been posting in all of them but I've been subscribing to them all). These hobbits and that Treeman are really wonderful :D

Those nasty hobbitses! Whats next, Gollem? I am surprised that no one had made the infamous sushi eater.

Occaisionally words must serve to veil the facts.But this must happen in such a way that no one become aware of it;or, if it shold be noticed,excuses must be at hand,to be produced immediately.-MACHIAVELLI

Awesome work aaglo, have to download when I get home. I'm glad these units are finally get done. Now my mod as well as LotM will be much more fun with the short statured civs. ;)

To Quote the Guniess Beer Commercials... "BRILLIANT!!"

Heh...when I saw that title, I was expecting an Age of Wonders-style halfling sheriff...yours certainly makes more sense in the role, anyhow!

Sigh, aaglo's hobbits are all good. What more can be said? I guess when words fail, ya gotta use sign language: :thumbsup:!

Awesome, I love the mail armor!
It's good to see one of the more unique and well know LotR soldiers represented in Civ3 graphically. :goodjob:

Wa-Ne-Na-Ne-Na-Ne-Naaaa

WAAA WAAA WAAAA....

The Good... The Bad.. The Tiny...

Man Goldflash, you must be in a good mood today.
Your posts look very orkish. ;)

And yes I know your doing song lyrics or something there.

Top Bottom