New unit: Dark-elf Witch (May 18th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is a Dark-elf witch with a lightning attack. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Dark-elf Witch (~759 kb)

Here is a preview of fortify, attack and victory animations:

Attached is a preview of civilopedia.

Attachments

• DarkElfWitchCivilop1.gif
    DarkElfWitchCivilop1.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,885
To paraphrase the eagles..."Oooh Witchy Woman". Nice job as always :)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I wonder if HT could find a use for this in the Final fantasy mod...maybe as a summoner unit?

Actually, I was thinking kinda along those lines with the Wood Elf witch.....

I'm already using MRTN's blue-colored mage as a Blue Mage UU for the Kiltians (FFT:A civ). I was thinking of using the Wood elf witch as either an Illusionist or a Geomancer. I might use this one as a red mage, however (might color convert it).

Hikaro Takayama said:
I'm already using MRTN's blue-colored mage as a Blue Mage UU for the Kiltians (FFT:A civ). I was thinking of using the Wood elf witch as either an Illusionist or a Geomancer. I might use this one as a red mage, however (might color convert it).
I've never played FF, so I don't know what a red mage is, but did you see my red robed conversion of the Sith? Just a FYI, if you missed it. :)

Lookin' great. I'll have to see if all of these ladies will fit in MoM II.

Very Dark Elf witchy. Great job. :goodjob: Nice to see that your slowing down of unit making is going badly.

Originally posted by: Bjornlo
Aaglo,
I'd say something nice about your units, but its quite pointless. Your units are so good and get so many deserved compliements that I am generally at a loss as to what to say...

Well put, Civ 4 should have used POV-Ray somehow, that way aaglo could have been their main unit creator. Oh well, we'll figure something out for the next generation of civ.

Anywho, thumbs up to the unit as always:

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom