New unit: Orc Settler (Jun 15th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is an orc settler - included are two different attacks - one with stick and one with slugga. Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Orc settler ~842 kb

Here are some animation previews:

Attached is a civilopedia preview.

Attachments

• OrcSettlerCivilop.gif
    OrcSettlerCivilop.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 2,101
I see aaglo has become the ork guy, we're well on our way now to having a complete ork civilization!

We need new thumb smilies :goodjob:

Nice, this will delay the Mystara mod a couple more days. ;)

:thumbsup:

Hah, no, that is the easy part. The hard part is finding the time to add the unit and then make a patch to update the mod for my testers. I won't have that kind of time for days.

I come back and see this. Fantastic. But is he checking his pulse in that animation? Because that would be deviously funny.

Great work.

Right on! Now maybe we can have different graphics for the Orc Settler and the Yrch in the LotM... ;)

And mrtn, don't give me heck if this idea has already come up in the private forum, I have yet to check posts there today! :p

Drat! To think, I brought that heck on myself...

Wow, that is high quality. My mutant govennment now has a settler!

Orthanc, what is that image you have for your avatar? It looks curiously like a very cool space ship.

Camber said:
Orthanc, what is that image you have for your avatar? It looks curiously like a very cool space ship.
Looks to me like some kind of airship maybe?

Aaglo,
this is the coolest unit.. I will be replacing every civ-unit with this one.
Thanks.

Great unit aaglo as usual. I have a quick question about the Fell Bat you made a while back, I didn't want to bump that thread so I thought I'd just ask you here. If you still have the model for it do you think you could put a rider on it for me? It would mean a lot if you could.

Commodore said:
Great unit aaglo as usual. I have a quick question about the Fell Bat you made a while back, I didn't want to bump that thread so I thought I'd just ask you here. If you still have the model for it do you think you could put a rider on it for me? It would mean a lot if you could.

Rider? On that? :lol: why?

And what kind of rider are you talking about?

I think he wants a Troll Batrider for the Warcraft mod.

Top Bottom