New Unit: Russian Territorial Cavalry (July5, 2005)

utahjazz7

Deity
This is also a unit from zulu9812's latest request thread. Well, the unit isn't as cool as I thought it would be, but I'm still rather fond of the chap. I had a hard time finding good speeds for the animations--especially the attack animations--so some might run a bit quick or slow. Sorry for any problems. Like most of the units I make, I have no information about the unit; I simply liked how the concept art looked. Enjoy.

Download.

Yes indeed, the Details Really Look Great! Looks Very "Cool" to me utahjazz7...I like the Horse movements and the way "the Chap" takes his Bow out just before use, stands up in the stirrups during the attack and the natural way he grabs another arrow. smooooooooth and very natural :goodjob:

Very nice, utah! :)

Hmm, now this is weird, Americans saying "chap".

I think alot of people have been missing a European horse archer.
The soldiers looks good, and so do the animations (aside from the slow speed of the arrows), but the bow is a bit thin and hard to make out. Will try to squeeze it in to my epic game though, thanks.

Looks great, utah. I like your taste in concept graphics!

Yes, a European Horse Archer is aNiche that needed to be filled. And who better to do it than the Russians, the Europeans who have the ebst acsess to Asian peoples. Oh, and who were pwned by probably the most famous of the Horse Archer type peoples, the Mongols.

Top Bottom