New Unit: Inti Grenadier

Sword_Of_Geddon

Arbiter of the Sword
Comes with ini, Run, Default, and Attack animations. This is a cut and paste unit, so no Civilipedia icon. I have updated the file with a fortify animation. :)

I've now included all the great pedia stuff for everyone.

Attachments

• Inti Grenadier.zip
    170.7 KB · Views: 652
  • Pediapics.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 541
A great unit, and a great addition to the Incan civilization! Is this your first unit?

That is a good job for the first unit. Especially using a Copy/Paste technique. I like the general look and the run works well... the head and upper body have some slightly exaggerated movements in some frames, probably from pasting a little off. The Smoke and Shadows are one solid color but they can be easily corrected.

thankyou for the compliments guys. Yes it could use alittle work, I'm sorry about the shakyness. I'm going to update this with a fortify, so stay tuned..

Vuldacon: Thankyou for your compliments, it means alot coming from you.

la_dav, thankyou, I know it isn't a gundam, but I hope you can make use of it.

Vuldacon said:
That is a good job for the first unit. Especially using a Copy/Paste technique. I like the general look and the run works well... the head and upper body have some slightly exaggerated movements in some frames, probably from pasting a little off. The Smoke and Shadows are one solid color but they can be easily corrected.
Not bad at all :) me likez the idea and all. To avoid the wobble effect of the upper body parts (the fabric) you can try to, along with your body part, also copy the corner edge of the first frame of every direction- this works for the default and usualy the fidget. This way, when you paste the copied section you can see if the position of the copied selection is at the same height/lenght as in the previous frame. Keep up the good work!

Great unit!
Here's a preview:

Attachments

• RiflemanAttack.gif
    RiflemanAttack.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,056
If you re-visit this unit, I would suggest replacing the green smoke with transparent smoke and/or shadow. Simply a darker shade of magenta would dress it up some.

Good work. Having made a few units with c&p I appreciate all the time and energy you put into making this.

Nice job SoG, I haven't made any units, but I would certainly be proud to have this as my first go at it!

Hey. Hey. HEY. Swoggy. Swoggy man. Swoggeroo. I've always wanted a bobblehead musket d00d. Seriously, though, this guy is pretty good. I like him.

good Job on your Inti Grenadier Sword Of Geddon.

Goldflash said:
Hey. Hey. HEY. Swoggy. Swoggy man. Swoggeroo. I've always wanted a bobblehead musket d00d. Seriously, though, this guy is pretty good. I like him.

GOLDFLASH! Where in the name of the immortal emperior have you been?

(thankyou for the complement btw...)

Top Bottom