• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Yet another female teacher sleeps with student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Yu

Prince

link

McMINNVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A former elementary school teacher pleaded no contest to having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, and has been sentenced to nine months in jail.

Pamela Rogers Turner, 28, entered the plea Thursday, allowing her to avoid a trial on 28 charges of sexual battery and statutory rape.

Turner, who had taught physical education and coached girls basketball for two years at Centertown Elementary, had trouble speaking as she tried to enter her plea to four counts of sexual battery stemming from encounters at the school.

She was accused of having sex with the boy at his home and at the school, which runs from kindergarten through eighth grade, between November and January.

"I can't even talk," she told Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley.

After Turner is released from jail, she will be on supervised probation for the rest of an eight-year suspended sentence. The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews.

District Attorney Dale Potter has said Turner lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence."

The mother of the teenager in the case previously described Turner as a family friend and said she hoped there would not be a trial. Potter said Thursday that was part of the reason for the plea agreement.

Turner was a college homecoming queen and basketball player who once appeared as a bikini-clad promoter for a professional wrestling match. Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for divorce in January, at the same time she was indicted.

*whistles* Daaayaaam! :eek: Man, where the heck where these teachers when I was in school? If I were her student I wouldn't have being the "teacher's assistant" or staying after class for "punishment".
:spank:

Ok, yadadadada, the poor boy was abused, underaged, etc...........but I honestly don't find myself feeling sorry for him. The kid's probably the envy of all his classmates. :D

I wouldn't mind an anatomy lesson with her :lol: I wonder when the hot female teachers are going to start trying to seduce me.

That teacher is stunning. All of my teachers have been ugly or plain.

God, cant I get a teacher like that, I mean I had a few hot ones but most of those were mean, except one but she never did that. [sarcasm]That kid must have been so abused, all his classmates praiseing him, getting it on with that hott teacher[/sarcasm]

She's hot..

The Last Conformist said:
Call me a conservative, but all the "why didn't that happen to me" shouts are somewhat disturbing to me.

Are you serious? When I was 13, I would not have minded this at all. I mean what hormonal male teenager wouldn't want to have an affair with a smokin hot teacher like her?

Riesstiu IV said:
Are you serious? When I was 13, I would not have minded this at all.
We're in agreement.
Riesstiu IV said:
I mean what hormonal male teenager wouldn't want to have an affair with a smokin hot teacher like her?
Absolutely correct!

Would having an affair wit a school teacher more than twice your age at the age of 13, not even mess you up a little? Especially with the courtcase and everything

She is one God damn perverted teacher. What the hell she does see in young kids, yes 13 is young and a kid. This is what over sexist world teaches today, **** with everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom