150 AD Office of Budget Management

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Leaders,

Please post all requests for cash uses here. This includes upgrades, rushes, trades and gifts.

I cannot approve or deny any use of cash so long as the total does not exceed the treasury. Should that happen, I will assign a priority to uses of cash for the Designated Player to use.

150 AD Treasury: 587

Thanks,
-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatikos

Cash on hand: 587 Gold

Expenditures requested:
none

Expenditures planned for:
  • Marketplace in Augean Stables on Turn 3 - 224 Gold
Without considering income, reserves will be at 363 gold.
Income is currently: 45 gold per turn.

Note: The President may not approve/deny cash uses unless the requests exceed the treasury. Expenditures noted as Priority are an indication of how I would decide such cases

I wish to request a rush of the Market in The Augean Stables to allow the Knights Templar to be started earlier.

When: turn 3
How much: 224
Additional Income from an earlier Market: 11gpt less maintainance of 1gpt (base on current city income) = 10 gpt this will build the Market 9 turns earlier, therefore the total additional income is 90gold
Net cost: 134 gold

Mr. President,

The Ministery Of Defense would like to ask for the correct amount of funds to be diverted into our Spy Network so that we may run an Investigation of Heidelburg prior to its assault.

(This is all dependant on if we decide to TAKE Heidelburg or not.)

--Minister of Defense:Ranger99

Ranger99 said:
Mr. President,

The Ministery Of Defense would like to ask for the correct amount of funds to be diverted into our Spy Network so that we may run an Investigation of Heidelburg prior to its assault.

(This is all dependant on if we decide to TAKE Heidelburg or not.)

What is the cost of this investigation, and when do you want it to happen?

ravensfire said:
What is the cost of this investigation, and when do you want it to happen?

Because we are at war with Germany, we can not do this until we get peace. And, in that case, we will most likely not be attacking Germany for some time.

Ohh opps, sorry for the mistake I forgot about the downsides to Embassy's during War-Time, Gerikes, this Investigation would be for Heidelburg if we HAD to attack it in order to gain peace with the Germans.

I am requesting a rush of the Aqueduct in Civatonia. Here are the costs for each turn:

Turn 0: 320 gold
Turn 1: 280
Turn 2: 240
Turn 3: 200

Of course I would like it on turn 0, but seeing as the rest of the reserves are at 363, 320 gold would pretty much drain that. Turn 1 or 2 is acceptable as well - take your pick. The cost goes down by 40 gold / turn.

Ginger_Ale said:
I am requesting a rush of the Aqueduct in Civatonia. Here are the costs for each turn:

Turn 0: 320 gold
Turn 1: 280
Turn 2: 240
Turn 3: 200

Of course I would like it on turn 0, but seeing as the rest of the reserves are at 363, 320 gold would pretty much drain that. Turn 1 or 2 is acceptable as well - take your pick. The cost goes down by 40 gold / turn.

Governor,

I would ask you to reconsider this request, and build the Aqueduct soley from the efforts of Civantonia citizens. Right now, the harvest from the farms around Civantonia barely keeps up with the needs of the city. There is little extra food for growth. The warehouses of Civantonia are also empty, so it will take time to grow. I've got workers on their way to your fair city, to improve the land and farms around it. This will drastically help the food situation in Civantonia.

My office estimates that the Aqueduct will take 10 turns to complete. This will give the workers enough time to build up the surrounding land, and for the stores of food to build up to the point they are needed.

We'll also be able, sometime after that, to relocate, permanently, several work crews to your city.

Thanks,

Top Bottom