6 Color Conversions: BeBro's X-COM infantry pack 10-21-05

WildWeazel

Carthago Creanda Est
These are color conversions of BeBro's X-COM infantry pack. I changed the armor from blue to gray/black. Also the green laser is now yellow to look more like a conventional gunshot. Thanks to BeBro's perfect hand-made palettes, it was simple and flawless. They now look similar to the US Army's next-gen soldier concepts. The pedia icons have also been converted.
I tried to convert the units_32 icons, but it wasn't pretty, so I included the original.

Black Armored Infantry
This pack does not include the 3 "Trooper" units.

UPDATE 12/20/05: Red Martian Infantry
This pack includes all 9 infantry from the original pack. This pack includes the ORIGINAL icons, NOT recolored.
(rough preview- the units are not this grainy)

I have alittle request for you Weasel if your willing. Could you do a version featuring the laser blast and the troopers themselves red? I have plans for a Martian-Earth war scenerio and these would be sweet soldiers in Red planet coloration...:)

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
I have alittle request for you Weasel if your willing. Could you do a version featuring the laser blast and the troopers themselves red? I have plans for a Martian-Earth war scenerio and these would be sweet soldiers in Red planet coloration...:)
You could just use BeBro's units and assign the martians to have RED as their civ color.

Lighter? Darker? Red weapon?

Attachments

• xcomred.JPG
    xcomred.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 2,026
Nah, don't bother with the green units. Their outfits are too modern, even with a color conversion.

The orginal game? Lol I played that one(the redone version) in the spring. Very hard game. Could tell where most of the creators ideas came from(D&D lol).

Thanks a bunch Weazel. Diffinitely helped me out here when I finally get to making the Colony Wars scenerio..

BTW: If you are on later I will IM you.

Heres some Pedia pics for the XRedLaser Infantry:

Attachments

• XRedLaserPedia.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 141
Top Bottom