New Unit: Deathburner

Orthanc

Shipwright
A record is set! I started and finished this thing today!

No quality was set aside to maintain this production speed, I personally like this little thing quite a bit, I hope you enjoy it. This is the Skaven Deathburner requested by LizardmenRule! From what I gather, it's a step down from the Skaven Doombringer I made. Interestingly, a lot of parts from that unit pretty much were copied and fit perfectly here, even the name starts and ends with the same letters, and has the same amount of letters in it. Coincidence? I think not.:D

Thanks go to LizardmenRule! also for supplying the larger part of the civilopedia entry, it helped me figure out how to make the attack flic as well.

Dowload here:
Deathburner

Enjoy!

Attachments

• p3.JPG
    p3.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 3,678
Ha ha, that is a very ingenious ship! Congrats on the speedy delivery, too.

So, uh, that giant ball serves to burn death? "Take that, death! You've been burned." That almost sounds nice! :crazyeye:

I haven't checked out the animation yet, but the ship looks great.:) I'm sure, given the high quality of your other ships, that the animation will be great. :goodjob:

Yeah, I'm still working out how to put previews in again, I've forgotten the name of the program I was using earlier which expired, aaglo pointed it out to me.

Thanks again for the support!:D

Orthanc said:
Yeah, I'm still working out how to put previews in again, I've forgotten the name of the program I was using earlier which expired, aaglo pointed it out to me.

Thanks again for the support!:D
animation shop, I'm sure.

Okay, got the program, how's the shiny new animated preview look?

Yeah, it's from Warhammer.

As for the preview, I'm removing the one above and putting in this new one, which'll set my standard for animated previews.

It goes: Default-Fidget-Run-Attack-Death, SW direction only.

Attachments

• Deathburner.gif
    Deathburner.gif
    99.3 KB · Views: 4,102
Nice! :D Do you have free time now?

Not really, I need to update it but I still got quite the 'to-do' list. Best bet is to give me your request now or via PM and get in the line.

Top Bottom