Santa Claus vs. Frosty the Snowman

Archbob

Ancient CFC Guardian
To get everyone in the Christmas spirit, I introduced a hypothetical heavyweight bout between two familiar Christmas character(for this bout, we will say Frosty is un-meltable). Both are pretty big guys and are jolly. But who do you think would win in a bout of Mortal Kombat?

Well firstly we have to weigh up the two fighters:​

Frosty:

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 16 stone 10oz
Eye Colour: Coal
Diet: Ice cream and lollypops

Strengths:

Stronger than he looks
Impossible to strangle

Weaknesses:

Melts when pissed on

Santa:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 12 stone 5oz
Eye Colour:Blue
Diet: Wiskey, mince pies, biscuits, milk and if we believe it- coca cola

Strengths:

Can call forth an army of children
Can travel faster than light
Can carry objects 1000 times heavier than himself (as lnog as in a sack)

Weaknesses:

Has to say HO HO HO after every sentance
Runs out of breath
Scared of Penguins

Santa would just hit Frosty really hard with his bag of toys and Frosty would fly apart.

Santa would so kick Frosty's @$$!

I have to agree, santa would kick ass. santa would only need to get 1 hit in and he would win, cause snow doesnt stand up to a good uppercut.

Incidentally, Frosty the Snowman is a really sad story. I was in a bathroom yesterday with muzak pumped in, and I heard these lines:

For Frosty the Snowman had to hurry on his way,
But he waved goodbye, sayin "Don't cry, I'll be back again someday"

Great, that's what children what to hear about: More absent Messiahs.

Well frosty comes around more often than santa. 354 days a year santa does **** all, at least frosty visits for a whole season.

Moderator Action: You might want to edit the language a bit.

I just had to post that comic.

"How did they kill Frosty?" - Calvin, pondering the problem of Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons

Santa. Doesn't Frosty lose all his powers if he loses his hat anyway?

slozenger said:
Well firstly we have to weigh up the two fighters:​

Frosty:

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 16 stone 10oz
Eye Colour: Coal
Diet: Ice cream and lollypops

Strengths:

Stronger than he looks
Impossible to strangle

Weaknesses:

Melts when pissed on

Santa:

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 12 stone 5oz
Eye Colour:Blue
Diet: Wiskey, mince pies, biscuits, milk and if we believe it- coca cola

Strengths:

Can call forth an army of children
Can travel faster than light
Can carry objects 1000 times heavier than himself (as lnog as in a sack)

Weaknesses:

Has to say HO HO HO after every sentance
Runs out of breath
Scared of Penguins

:lol: :clap:

It looks like Santa would win with these stats.

Ha! You think snow is weak?

You guys haven't had a good winter, then. If you punch a good quality snow man, you'll do a bit of damage, but hurt your hand in the process. Frosty also has that giant, sharp nose, and that broom is pretty nasty, too.

My money is so on Frosty.

Well santa has his reindeer to call on, with rudolphs nose being as hot as it is, he should be able to melt it.

I say Frosty and heres why. I know Frosty is real, I've seen him and many of his clones, They amount to a small army. He can also through snowballs at over 200mph. Ever role a snowball to make it bigger? Well frosty can do it to himself so his size can be almost limitless.

Now look at Fatty Claus. For one he doesn't exsist.But lets say he does for the sake of argument. One man, slow, fat, and lazy (he works one day a year). Sure he hes raindeer and elves for backup but come on now deer! not exactly a fearsome creature ( tastey though) and the elves are NOT middle earth type elves they are basicly a slave labor force worn out from cobbeling together trains and BB guns all year long. He may be able to get Chunaka (SP?) Harry to help him.

In the end Fat Nick is out manned, out gunned and out classed by Fostzilla.

skadistic said:
I say Frosty and heres why. I know Frosty is real, I've seen him and many of his clones, They amount to a small army.
Irrelevant, This is one on one.
He can also through snowballs at over 200mph.
Where do you get that number from?
Ever role a snowball to make it bigger? Well frosty can do it to himself so his size can be almost limitless.
Yeah, until he gets crushed into a useless slab of ice under his own weight.
:snowgrin:

In order to add to himself as you describe, without dismantling himself, he'd have to lie down on his side and roll across the ground. He'll end up being wrapped in a tube of snow, and easily disqualified from the fight when he can't get back up again.

Snowman's going down.

Yuri2356 said:
Irrelevant, This is one on one.

If you can animate one giant ball of snow, if it gets smashed, then the little snow chunks will be animated just as well. We call this the "Mickey Mouse with Brooms in Fantasia" syndrome.

Yeah, until he gets crushed into a useless slab of ice under his own weight.
:snowgrin:

In order to add to himself as you describe, without dismantling himself, he'd have to lie down on his side and roll across the ground. He'll end up being wrapped in a tube of snow, and easily disqualified from the fight when he can't get back up again.

Snowman's going down.

Compacting snow will make it ice, yes. Which, inevitably, will beat Santa.

Top Bottom