Map of North America (90x85)

jam4865

Chieftain
I have finally finished my map of North America. The USA map I made seemed pretty popular, so I thought I would expand on it and include all of North America and some of South America.
There are 13 civs, the ones you would expect for the region, plus some 'immigrant' civs to even things out. The geography should be pretty accurate as well as the resources. Resources and goody huts are abundant!
Let me know how it plays. I am about to play it myself.

Attachments

• north_america.jpg
    north_america.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 4,791
  • northamerica.zip
    33.9 KB · Views: 3,518
HELL YEAH BRO!~!~!~

Thank you for remembering about the north america thing! This map is so cool and so perfect for my scen. im downloading it now and i cant wait to look at it up close.

Thanks bro~

man this is exactly what I've been looking for, nice work - U.S., Latin America. It looks great can't wait to play it and include Robo's Dubya leaderhead. We need a Cuba civ with Castro smoking a fatty - I'm gonna look into it...

Chuck Berry said:
man this is exactly what I've been looking for, nice work - U.S., Latin America. It looks great can't wait to play it and include Robo's Dubya leaderhead. We need a Cuba civ with Castro smoking a fatty - I'm gonna look into it...

I agree but everyone seems not make any latin civ's I guess everyone here is racist against latins.

I downloaded this map it's a pretty good map I played as america currently have trouble with russia & england they tried to attack me. Meanwhile spain and france seem to be real weak I have been protecting spain for awhile but now im gonna take them over because they are just a burdon to my empire.

Bad news after 2 days playing this map I lost the war by the year 1925. Since I was playing america I had no access to any oil fields and the persians,british had access to oil & tanks/helis which destroyed my army :mad:

Eventully I made peace with the British however the 2nd most powerfull civ the persians overwhelmed my armys and destroyed them with helis/tanks/superior navys. I was the 3rd most powerfull throughout the game and could of won if I had the oil. Next time I play this map im gonna change my strategy and attack south america which has 2 oil reserves. The inca's seemed to be real weak and not even aggresive.

So it's either I attack British/Perisn in mid game to get access to the oil or I could attack south america. I think southamerica would be easier then the other 2 options.

Just downloaded the map.

Presidente, I'm gonna play on this to get familiar with it, then I'll PM you for a mult.

This is Ciggy from the other crazy-dudes forum BTW.

Man this map is hard I played it on scenario mode for the 4th time and lost.

the aztecs led by montazuma are too powerfull 3 out of the 4 games they ended up out numbering me and killing me the 4th game they didnt get me insted it was the persians.

I don't understand my empire is the same size as montazumas and i even have more resources yet his army is always larger then mien :mad: he was attacking me with like 30 calvery vs my 20 infantry.

Great map. :goodjob:

I just won a Space Race with Noble Washington. The Inca's were a close second. I'm not good with attachments but I THINK I've included the final replay and a mid-game file.

I really enjoyed playing it and I'm gonna have another run at it as another civ. :)

Attachments

• Washington_AD-1932_173.Civ4Replay
    462.4 KB · Views: 306
Very nice looking map. I almost want to print out that screen shot and use it as a replacement for a map that my cat ate. ;) I'm gonna enjoy playing this one.

Could you make this map compatiabal for the Firstpeoples mod???Because right now I can't play as any first people civs for some reson why is that Jam 4865 also could you make the map 155 tall by 135 wide thank you

The map looks really nice, I have yet to try it in a game but...um...Why is Canada so small? It sort of kicks the USA's tail in terms of square kilometers.

Not an outright complaint, of course, I could probably no better, but more a...curiousity.

(That and I'm a Canuck and I like my big country ^^)

Kaar, I suppose you're accustomed to the type of maps that make Greenland look just about as big as Africa? ;)

So it's not possible to convert this map for use on warlords is it? If anyone knows a way or a map of North America that is useable on warlords fill me in.

Hey,

Any chance of getting this expanded on the same scale to include the entire western hemisphere in BTS for a Colonization style scenario?

You made this?! Coool!, :)

can i use this for my colonization scnario?:sad:

Is there any way to get a copy of just the map without preset civilizations? I love the map, but don't know how to change the preset civilizations on it to include some others I'd like to try.
Thanks.

Top Bottom