Instruction Thread: 960BC - Sunday Feb. 26nd, 8:30PM EST (2/27 @ 0030 GMT)

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Term 2, Game Session 6, Feb 26 - 960 BC

This will be an on-line session.
The Designated Player is: CivGeneral

Start Date/Time: Sunday, Febuary 26 @ 8:30 PM EST
(1:30 a.m. Thursday, Febuary 27, 2006 in GMT)

Relevant Links:
Current Save
Previous Turnchat Thread

Instruction Checklist:
President - No instructions posted
Secretary of State - No instructions posted
Secretary of War - No instructions posted

Minister of Culture - No instructions posted
Minister of Science - No instructions posted
Minister of Interior - No instructions posted

Censor - No instructions posted

Governor #1 - No instructions posted
Governor #2 - No instructions posted

Only elected/appointed officials may post in this thread!
Please use the DP thread in the Government subforum for questions/comments to the DP. Please use the officials' thread for comments to an official

Censorian instructions:

Rename City#2 Abydos

Governor of BW instructions

- finish build on axeman
- start another axeman unless the situation demands another build
- work all improved Flood plains (cottage or better)
- work plains hill with forest on it.
- work another tile to get our growth stagnant
- a military unit should remain in Boaring Wallow at all times.

There is a worker mining the hill 1 tile W of BW. That tile should be used after the mine is complete.

*The Governor of Boaring Wallow can alter these instructions at any time.

Interior:

DP may connect cities as they please. Cottages on normal grasslands. Don't cut down forests unless governor makes request.

Enemy Demands: How to Handle Them

Gold:
Refuse Demand. If Germany demands, accept demand.

Techs:
Refuse Demand. If Germany demands, accept demand.

Religion switching:
Yes, if friend. refuse if foe

Civic switching:
Refuse Demand

Stop trading with Civ X:
Depends on who we are friends with, Civ X, or Civ Y demanding we stop the trading

Wars and Treaties: Don't declare war on anyone this TC. Don't sign any treaties because we don't have the knowldege of how to do so.

Open Borders: Don't sign Open Borders with any nation this Turnchat.

When the axeman finishes his job will to take out all of the barbs to our west.
With the warriors scouting bring them back towards our homeland. Try to locate huts by traversing the hills as often as possible. If you see a barb warrior or bear find safety on forested terrain. Protect our worker the best we can.

The Game has gone underway.

In summary, this has been a quiet turnchat. Both ingame and the chat itself. I made sure to ensure the BW had worked on the mine, but made sure that they have enough food to remain stagnant.

The highlight of the chat was the victory when our axemen defeated an attacking group of two barb warriors.

Turn 0 Preturn
Turn 5
Turn 10

Do we have a turn chat summary? Just trying to figure out what went on--busy night in RL for me.

The turnchat took place quite late for us Europeans (2:30am). Please, try to schedule the turnchats a bit earlier at least on weekends.
But I'm writting mostly because it's very confusing if you write in the thread name 0:30GMT and inside the thread you write 1:30GMT !!

No screenshots, no chat log? just a one sentance summary?? Come on.

Pajka said:
The turnchat took place quite late for us Europeans (2:30am). Please, try to schedule the turnchats a bit earlier at least on weekends.
But I'm writting mostly because it's very confusing if you write in the thread name 0:30GMT and inside the thread you write 1:30GMT !!
Next time I will try to scedule the turnchats earlyer on the weekends. Though I doubt that would happen this term since I am going to be voted out in the DP elections.

Tubby Rower said:
No screenshots, no chat log? just a one sentance summary?? Come on.
Well nothing exciting happened over the course of the turnchat.

robboo said:
Do we have a turn chat summary? Just trying to figure out what went on--busy night in RL for me.
I could not upload the chatlog due because I am running a NNS in my mIRC. If I uploaded the log, the entire text would be a mess, eventhough it is readable.

Again, I apologise for a very short summary because of several factors:
1. It was a short and not that exciting other than that we have eliminated a marading band of barb warriors.
2. I have been overworked due because of College work and I did not have the energy.

If I am back in the DP ring, I will promise that I will make a longer summary of the chat, post up the screenshots and the chatlog.

OK could you tell us where the warriors were and how many you saw. That is important to us in the War department for training purposes of our troops.

Could tell us if you saw any foriegn troops marching about the map? What were they and what directiosn they were going.

/Keep your head about you and dont let this game hurt your college studies. ( Like X-Com did to mine--bad semester.) If you need to skip your turn due to college I am sure that everyone would have understood.

Yes please...if your role in this game gets in the way of RL, please cut back in your involvement. But let us know. I'll be gone for a while at the end of April, once my wife has our 2nd kid. So this will be the last term I'm DP for a while. I will still be able to do stuff at work, but no game at home for a while.

robboo said:
OK could you tell us where the warriors were and how many you saw. That is important to us in the War department for training purposes of our troops.

Could tell us if you saw any foriegn troops marching about the map? What were they and what directiosn they were going.
There were only two barbarian warriors. There were no foriegn troops marching in the areas where we can see.

robboo said:
/Keep your head about you and dont let this game hurt your college studies. ( Like X-Com did to mine--bad semester.) If you need to skip your turn due to college I am sure that everyone would have understood.
I can tell this TC has already hurt my second chance to make a proper Turnchat. Next time I will let people know about my college sutuation. I just hope that in the Term 3 elections that they wont use this TC against me like they did for Term 2. :-/

Top Bottom