Winged Swordsman (requested; March 12, '06)

R

Rabbit, White

There are two units here, both are based on the Swordsman unit, have new sword and no shield. The first one was requested by Kael for the Fall From Heaven MOD, it has feathered wings and a new sword. The second one I did for fun - I changed the wings' texture to make them look like dragon wings and to emphasize the evilness I also added horns. :devil:

In the ZIPs I also included texture maps, i.e. images that show exactly how the textures are applied to the model, for easier re-skinning. I also changed the main textures a bit but I only did it to make for more interesting screenshots. Anyway, here they are:

Swordsman Angel Wings download

Swordsman Demon Wings download

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• winged_swordsman.zip
    80.2 KB · Views: 606
  • winged_swordsman_evil.zip
    110.3 KB · Views: 656
oooooo..... pretty....

Does Kael know yet?

How about some alternate weapons versions?

EDIT: When are you going to do some dragons? :D

Those are really cool!

It's amazing how different the wings look on both units just from having different textures applied. And I like how the demon's wings have a little bit of transparency to them, like a bat wing.

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Thanks Rabbit, these are so much better than I was hoping for!

I'm glad you like them, and of course feel free to use them for whatever mod you wish, that's what they're for. :)

OMG, I just noticed something really cool about the evil angel, the wings are translucent... that is really neat.

Did anyone else see that too? Was that intentional?

Rabbit said:
I'm glad you like them, and of course feel free to use them for whatever mod you wish, that's what they're for. :)

Man I just had it on my screen it was close to an O... well close to it. Say could you make a small fix for me, the evil one without Horns and Sword to resemble a Dragkar better. Also I liked to appear it more feminine not female just feminine, could this be achieved through scaling or would that need an entire new skin? I don't know much about 3D as you can see:)
Personally I like the horns and sword but a Draghkar is more like a Vampire not a fallen Angel. Ifs not possible no problem, that's already closer than I expected to get:goodjob:

oh man, rabbit is doing it again! hope there is no black fox watitaing somewhere ;) nice as allways, keep it up !

Now only the wings need to flap a bit... :D (j/k)
Hey, don't tell us you've found a way to put lightning in the game?

Rabbit, how about versions with no weapons?

And I wonder if you could use these with the jet fighter files and have these buggers fly. :p

Thanks guys.

GeoModder said:
Now only the wings need to flap a bit... :D (j/k)
Hey, don't tell us you've found a way to put lightning in the game?
Well, I didn't want to say anything about that yet but I'm working on a weather MOD...

Just kidding! :D No, that's just good ol' photoshop editing at work.

Flapping wings though, probably not flapping but maybe moving a bit... I just had an idea about that, will see if it works out.

You have to stop with all these units, you are embarrassing all other creators! :D

Superb ! I can imagine how great these units will look in a fantasy mod.

Top Bottom