Grey Seer (March 14th, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is a skaven prophet of the horned rat: Grey seer. Enjoy :)

Here is some civilopedia info taken from the games workshop website:
The Grey Seers are the living prophets and intermediaries of the Horned Rat, interpreting his will and desires for the Skaven population. They advise and coerce the Warlord clans towards fulfilling the will of the Horned Rat, in accordance to their own interpretations, and act as intermediaries to relay the decrees of the Council of Thirteen.

The Grey Seers preach to the Skaven population of the time known as the Great Ascendancy, when the Skaven will rise as one, overwhelming the Known World and gaining complete mastery over all races. Any who oppose the Grey Seers are denounced as heretics acting against the will of the Horned Rat.

Such a declaration is just the excuse the rival clans require to declare a sacred war on the condemned, and they will descend in a fury, backed up by the might of the Grey Seers and the Council itself. As such, the Grey Seers occupy a position of considerable influence and power. This does not stop the resentment felt by many important Skaven towards them, and it is a foolish Grey Seer indeed who does not watch his back when separated from his brethren.

Here are the files:
Grey Seer (~982 kb)

Here are some animation previews: fidget, fortify, attackA, attackB and victory:

Attached is a civilopedia image preview

Attachments

• GreySeerCivilop.png
    GreySeerCivilop.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 364
More, more, more !!!! Hey, what's he doin' in the fidget anim ? Face make up ? :lol:
Great unit :goodjob: wish there could be more animators like you, but quality is better than quantity... Looks good, gotta check it in-game

This is one wicked unit!!

I like how he snorts warpstone in the fidget....

"okay, remember class, Warpstone is bad for you" :lol:

Hikaro Takayama said:
..."okay, remember class, Warpstone is bad for you" :lol:
I can control it, I promise...:yumyum:

I'll just say...
Vermintide!

Outstanding unit aaglo.I too like the warpstone sneeze,very creative....

so many units in such little time. Have you slept at all in the past couple of weeks????:coffee:

INI-file had some problems (missing ".flc"), here's a working one.

Attachments

• GreySeer.zip
    580 bytes · Views: 186
U DA MAN AAGLO U DA MAN!!!

I have most of your units lol, they just so... SWEAT!!!

Top Bottom