PTW Easter Egg unit: Jaimo

mrtn

Shaven not stirred
This is a Easter Egg unit that was included in PTW, and originally revealed if you played PTW after 2002. It was only included as a zip in the extras folder, and as the other extras units that was included in PTW, but not in C3C, has been posted, I assume I can post this one too.
The unit is completely useless, btw.
You can find some previews, info and a trip down Memory Lane in this thread.
The file

The Last Conformist said:
:lol:

Don't say that! Someone might make a game development mod. :D

Jaimo's in the Playground Mod. :crazyeye:

I just had to shove it in somehow...

Well, at least I don't have to worry about this Easter Egg buisness now.

Hmmm...how can I work an Elvis unit into my epic mod? :lol:

Thanks, mrtn!

Dark Sheer said:
Never thought of this before. But....maybe....just maybe.....I could C&P some sort of funny attack for The King? :hmm: ;)

I was thinking of giving him some kind of magical attack and using him as a Bard UU for the Final Fantasy II Rebellion civ (since the male bard job in FF II-V looked kinda like Elvis....)

hikaro: and paine in ff x-2 as the songstress looked like elvis, so maybe it might just fit..

Stupid Question - What the hell is a Jaimo ? :confused:

see the other link in mrtns post? it's got all the info. its basically a programmer of civ3, Jeff Morris, (hence J-Mo)
read the other thread, its got all you nee to know
slán,
~Q

He's not entirely useless. He's got an attack flc and some of the sounds are good. He does look like a big jessie though.

Dark Sheer said:
Never thought of this before. But....maybe....just maybe.....I could C&P some sort of funny attack for The King? :hmm: ;)

Elvis used to practise karate, if that helps you...:ninja:

Top Bottom