Atlantis-3-18-06

Roman Legion

Emperor
This unit was finished a few day's ago, I had upload problem's, and I have to Give A HECK of A LOT of CREDIT, and thanks to Hikaro, For his animation help, And uploading help, Thanks, and I hope everyone enjoys this unit.

DOWNLOAD

Preview's are Here.

If anyone can find some better sound's, Please post them here, I will be VERY GLAD to have them.

Wow :goodjob: this is great - this will definetely go in my 3rd mod.
I really like the death animation.:)

But could you post a preview of the atack animation - i can't view it. :(

Hey RL, I remembered your signature and the question came to me: is this a historical unit? ;) :p

I've noticed that the attack animations are all facing the same direction.

Is this intended?

Roman Legion said:
no, but I make an exception for scifi.
Ah, I see, there's a distinction between sci-fi and fantasy. Naturally!

yep, and scifi kick's some serious butt, and Thank's MarineCorps, Im a Stargate fanatic, Stargate vs Star wars, or vs Star trek, I wonder whom would win, I say Stargate.

Yeah, I want that too MC, but that's too far out of my reach in unit making.
Click Here.

Roman Legion said:
Yeah, I want that too MC, but that's too far out of my reach in unit making.
Click Here.

Do not fret.:D I have already requested to another unit maker to make one. He told me he would consider it. I hope he agrees.

Good Job on your Atlantis Unit,Roman Legion.:D

Roman Legion said:
yep, and scifi kick's alot of ass, and Thank's MarineCorps, Im a Stargate fanatic, Stargate vs Star wars, or vs Star trek, I wonder whom would win, I say Stargate.
Hmm, I think I'm a convert to the "new" Battlestar Gallactica, what with the use of projectile weapons & nukes (no lasers) and pretty cool space-flight physics (like retro-rockets etc.).

I loved the Stargate movie, but never really got into the series.

<snip - spam>

Can Someone find some sound's for Atlantis? I really need them.

Hey, has anyone found any sound's yet? I would reall like some sound's please.

Hey, anyone have sound's??please respond.

Moderator Action: Stop bumping the thread. If someone wants to reply, they will. Warned for language (evading the autocensor, too).
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

as much as I like to eat spam, I dont belive I spammed anything, and I dont have any idea what I did wrong. I read the rules, it fails to mention anything about bumping. and what did you mean by "Warned for language (evading the autocensor, too)." and what is an autocensor? and how did I evade it? and what language?

Top Bottom