Elections...in the demo game

robboo

Deity
voted, and it looks like you guys are looking good :goodjob:

I got to agree, vote for me, and well iv been trying to put my anti-blackholeisms to rest so go vote for him (i didnt)

I just dont run in the normal demogame elections anymore, quite a lot of them are popularity contests, however congrats robboo and george :) i already voted in them however, not that i can remember who for.

nobody, i voted for you. you have my full support. :)

sorry black hole, but i voted for Curufinwe. he got robbed of a chance to run the court last term, he deserves a chance to be CJ.

I honestly expected to get smashed, i mean anybody else Donsig, Donovan, Curufewin, Blackhole, strider i could have done some nice character assaination. But The current oponent that was imposible, kinda like running against you greekguy in the FA positions for invincible because you have no black marks. Although i am winning so what do i know.

Nobody said:
I honestly expected to get smashed, i mean anybody else Donsig, Donovan, Curufewin, Blackhole, strider i could have done some nice character assaination. But The current oponent that was imposible, kinda like running against you greekguy in the FA positions for invincible because you have no black marks. Although i am winning so what do i know.

well, none of the newbs know about mhcarver's history in the DG, 'cause he hasn't been participating in this DG much. it's starting to look like the race might be close to a lock for you, so good luck next term. :)

Nobody said:
I got to agree, vote for me, and well iv been trying to put my anti-blackholeisms to rest so go vote for him (i didnt)
thanks for supporting me even though I didn't support you... no offense, but mhcarver and I go way back (we have been on the court together many times)

Hey one thing I want to say...(I am sure we all know this and agree)

When we are here all that crap back in that game stays there. We dont need the drama from there in here. We will have our own issues to deal with. From what I can tell from the interactions with all of you it wont be a problem.

Robboo, then in future i feel that threads like this for support and the such like really shouldnt be posted in here, the 2 games should be kept seperate.

Understood...

others might feel differently about the matter and i did vote for my team members in these elections however it wasnt because they were that i did, whereas when the game progresses we may get people that only play the MTDG so would be a bit harsh and unfair if we just roped them in every time elections happened.

Understood and I would never tell anyone who to vote for...I was just relaying info for those who might not pay too much attention over there but still vote and read occasionally.

We were just dicuss the elections not debating it or anything. That could be a usefull tactic, for instance we are at war with another team so we elect the leaders of it to as many different potsitions so that they will be busy.

Nobody....thats is a sneaky idea...I LIKE IT.

Any of us in the pitboss game can attack the leaders also..thats might spice things up also.

Now would it be fair for us to stuff the ballot box on the city named Aloha...

Yeah i think it would be OK...;)

yer just thought some of you's might like that one as we do have quite a few demogamers playing in the MTDG :)

So far the other teams have caught on yet...I think you can sell it by saying we are saying "Aloha " to Germany...both hello and goodbye.

it would be our smug way of "ownership"..heck I would even run for its governor position next term...or maybe someone from here can get appointed governor.( Isnt MoI in charge of that..GeorgeOP)

Top Bottom