Curtiss P-40 Warhawk

nautil

Warlord
Another model that was requested - Curtiss P-40 Warhawk .
Really nice looking aircraft, in fact i liked it so much that i decided to make 4 more skins for britain, russia, france and even china, some have fierce shark tooth painted , these will follow later tonight.
Model consist of 1162 polygins, has fighter animation attached.

Update 5/4/2006 3:51PM : new skins added in post #2 and #7

Note: sorry, no new units for a week - Pesah (sic ) vocation journey

Attachments

• p40render.jpg
    p40render.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 589
  • p40usascreen.jpg
    p40usascreen.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 810
  • polycount.jpg
    polycount.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 318
  • p40usa.zip
    137.4 KB · Views: 637
Ok, here is first part of extra skins - Britain and USSR. USSR unit uses same model as an american one,but for british i made some changes to turn it into Tomohawk Mk. IIB, on the following render you may see the difference, although it is not so distinct.
Probably i'll manage to finish and upload chinese and french texures tonight, otherwise we'll have to wait for a week - i go to russia for a pesah vocation, so sorru guys, no new models till i come back.

Attachments

• p40britainrender.jpg
    p40britainrender.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 337
  • p40britain.zip
    138.7 KB · Views: 330
  • p40russia.zip
    139.3 KB · Views: 322
  • p40russianrender.jpg
    p40russianrender.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 352
  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 384
nautil said:
Another model that was requested - Curtiss P-40 Warhawk .
really nice looking aircraft, in fact i liked so much that i decided to make 4 more skins for britain, russia, france and even china, some have fierce shark tooth painted , these will follow later tonight.
Model consist of 1162 polygins, has fighter animation attached.

looks kinda mean :goodjob:

Second part of textures, so far China, rest will be added in a week.

Attachments

• p40chinarender.jpg
    p40chinarender.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2,603
  • p40china.zip
    141.6 KB · Views: 316
LOL, yes i meant pesah (check pls post#2, in this one i said pesah) , it looks i must sleep more instead of spending nights modeling :)

hey I think you should make the north American p-51 mustang a b or d its up to you....

war65 said:
hey I think you should make the north American p-51 mustang a b or d its up to you....
There is already a P-51 Mustang unit, admittedly it's not quite up to nautil's standards but I'm going to update it hopefully in a week or two. :)

Top Bottom