Europe - Mrdie style (Sevomod)

Mrdie

Founder of eRegime
Type : Alternate history (Pretty much)

Dates and place: 3400 BC, Europe (And a bit of the Middle East that is pretty much completely empty and a bit of Africa, that also is alone. Used the Europe map that came with the 1.61 patch)

Map size and number of civs: Huge, 18 civs.

MP version: No idea, going to assume no.

Description: My first scenario. Basically, Russia is getting strong, and the other 17 Civs of the world must outdo it. If they don't, then Russia will most likely win. You will need Sevomod to play it.

Basically, if you are a history buff, you will play this and then go insane and eat your chair in rage.

Enjoy, or at least try too. Some civs have different start bonuses. (For example, the Vikings have three ships at the start)

Obviously I notice that half of the map is empty. Had the 18 civ cap limit been removed, I would of added Arabia and some other civs. Some civs aren't in their correct spots. This was done so things can go faster.

look intresting, but why no spain, greece, chartago, viking (are those in sevo yet?).

I know there is a 18 civ limit but some og the civ to the far east could be romevied (and map could be edidet to get rid of those areas, or the ai would build thre with unhistorical civs)

Drogear said:
look intresting, but why no spain, greece, chartago, viking (are those in sevo yet?).

I know there is a 18 civ limit but some og the civ to the far east could be romevied (and map could be edidet to get rid of those areas, or the ai would build thre with unhistorical civs)
Vikings are in the scenario. As are the Greeks.

I dont really like the scenario, but the map is really good

Top Bottom