Advertisement
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION III > Civ3 - Creation & Customization

Old Apr 25, 2006, 12:09 AM   #1
bloodofages
Prince

Looking for a Dutch Royal Marine unit.

I am looking for a Royal Dutch Marine unit, for a mod in the makeing. Any one got any ideals? I also need a Royal British Marine unit and a Modern Infantry unit for Austria, they all need to be a Modern foot units. If any one can make them or knows of some unit that they will fit what i need please post it, any help will do. Thank you.

Last edited by bloodofages; Apr 25, 2006 at 12:20 AM. Reason: more ideals
bloodofages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:10 AM   #2
jatibi
Warlord

there is a modern infantry unit, a modern paratrooper unit, a marine force recon unit ... why don't you take a look at evogames, gidustins file emporium or at one of the scenarios/mods for the modern age.

these units are of course generic (for the paratrooper unit (usable as marine or infantry as well) there are versions with different colour of the beret)

in comparison to tanks there's a certain lack of modern foot units. a modern GI would be cool! with personal armour, communicatiosn equipment and so on
jatibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:10 AM   #3
El Justo
Deity

i've used Balou's "Modern Infantry" unit for both the Royal Dutch Marine and the Austrian Infantry units. i think that i used a re-colored version of the same unit (tan) for the British Royal Marine.

all of them are in my TCW scenario.
El Justo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 08:26 AM   #4
William GBTW
73h 1337 H4x0rz

Yes ALWAYS look in TCW for units FIRST. BTW my Special Ops tech Icon helps with a tech icon for them.
William GBTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:34 AM   #6
bloodofages
Prince

LouLong- Thank you, that unit will be good for a Royal British Marine, and also thanks to everyone else i look at where you all said and found some great units Infantry and other that i can use.
bloodofages is offline   Reply With Quote