Battle for the Human Body V. 3.0

Lord Malbeth

Emperor
OK, after many days of sweat and toil I have finally created the BODY SCENARIO.

Have you ever wanted to play a Great game of Civilization, but you have to study for that HUGE Biology test? Never Fear! The Battle for the Body is here. This scenario is crammed with info and cool features that differs greatly from the regular epic game of civ.

Synopsis: "Somebody didn't wash their hands! Now the viruses and bacteria are planning a war to end all wars in the human body. Play as the Cells and defend your very existence, or play as the germs and take your host. The choice is yours..."

OK, the point of this scenario is to either Defend the body from 'evil' germs (The Body's objective), or kill the body and take over your host (The Germ's Objective).

Download

https://www.civfanatics.com/users/downloads/civ3/BattleForTheHumanBody_v3.0.7z

Hows is this Different From the Regular Game?
*Every unit represents some biological unit, such as blood cells, germs, viruses, prions, etc...
*All units have been pain-stackingly created to look, not only represent, but look like actually cells and virus!
*All the advisors are now specific Doctors (a.k.a. Virologist, Mircobiologist, etc...)
*Regicide is in effect, but there are multiple kings, so if only one is killed your entire civilization/organism is destroyed (This is to represent losing a major organ)
*Cities are now organs
*Roads are veins; Railroads are arteries

Have Fun! :D

Last edited:
Here are some Previews...

Choose Your Civ...
Spoiler :
The Human Body
Spoiler :

The Germs!!
Spoiler :

Insane in the Membrane
Spoiler :

Fungus Among Us?
Spoiler :

Some Serious Heartache...
Spoiler :

Nanobot!
Spoiler :

Last edited:
Finally,
Hey I'm sure this is gonna be great
what are you going to to do now?
Could you give a few screenshots, and make it so we don't have to download the other units

Hey there DragonBird! Yeah, I'll try to post some screenshots in a little. (I'm still waitin' for your scenario!)

I know you posted, so you know when its comin
(do you have to save the scenario in the scenario folder or will it work anywhere and if so where would I save the units to?)

I hope you like the scenario. The reason it is complicated to download is because the Quick Link thing wasn't working on my scenario, so I had to make it like this. Basically all you have to do is put all the folders together in a folder named "The Body".

EDIT: I fixed the link! [party] :cheers:

DragonBird said:
Finally,
Hey I'm sure this is gonna be great
what are you going to to do now?
Could you give a few screenshots, and make it so we don't have to download the other units

Um... yea can you make it PTW compatible :)

This is awesome! it was a bit hard to download :crazyeye: but......other than that its awesome! Great job!:D:D:D

Originally Posted by DragonBird
Um... yea can you make it PTW compatible

I have been trying, sorry.

Originally Posted by civcom12
This is awesome! it was a bit hard to download but......other than that its awesome! Great job!

Thanks for the feedback!

DragonBird said:
:confused: Wha?:confused: Whats reserved?:confused: For this so called 'screen shot'?:confused:

I'm gonna put a screenshot there when I have time! :D

This is tremendous fun and very well put together. My only complaint (a small one) is that I found it a bit too easy when playing the Body, despite suffering a heart attack :).

I only lost 1 city (The Right Thigh which the Germs razed) before my stomach acid discourged an offensive force on the enemy. Maybe the Germs could start within the body for a tougher challenge.

I'll try the Germs next and see how it goes.

Oh and you must make the download and install easier or people just will not try it. As it stands I think you are underselling all your good work.

Top Bottom