Sgotm 01 - C F R

Sorry, I missed they already knows Drama and Meditation. :(
So my calculation is wrong... I must be more concentrating...

Well, as all this is payoff-irrelevant, you can relax :D

Well, good news, everyone! Peanut's civ_steeve has researched Theology and unlocked Paper, Education and Printing Press for GS route. So long, Astronomy from GS. Also they are talking much about getting cavalry or Communism, both of which are beneficial for us.

Yes, that is really good news. :) Lets see what decision they make now about how far they want to research.

bump... :)

Sorry, guys, I've got a load of exams to check so the spoiler is delayed for a couple o' days. However, Peanut team has already deducted we've finished, although they think it was in 1322.

OK, team Peanut is going to get Astronomy in 900-950AD, the same time that we did. They will propably get CS or Guilds or both with their GP. They will have more land to capture then we had to, because they gifted Cyrus's cities to Gandhi and they are about equal to us in power (800AD). But they propably have higher production then us and their AI appear to be weaker then ours. Also they know our date (approximately) which gives them an advantage. It is going to be quite a race. :eek:

Lets wait for next Peanut's session. Now we don't know about their future GP types. And, after discovering Astronomy (Colossus off) their economy will be a little bit worse. In other hand they are building Courthouses so could decrease maintance cost. Now they haven't Catapults and money for upgrade many Swords. So they will have to build most of force from zero...

Peanut started Golden Ages and already researched Guilds. They want to attack Inca first with Catpults and Knights. Swords will be upgraded to Mace, but they are still on the Persia lands may be for last Persian war (now they are used for military police).

Lexad, how is the spoiler going? :wavey:
If you still haven't started, I think have some time now to do it :)

It's going, I'll post it in 2 days - loads of work. Sorry again for delay, just couldn't help it.

It is here, the draft version at least.

- I didn't want to uncover our doings in late period as Peanut are somewhat behind us in technology (save knights)
- I'll put in the pics
- If anyone wishes to improve I'd be thankful.

:lol:

A pretty cool writeup, Lexad!

Some typos noted:

hill hear luxurious
should read "near"
The library was finished and scientists employed to give us the weapon of knowledge in form of Code of Laws with Confucianism – and we got it! It ran immediately through the empire like a diarrhea through a buffalo.
:lol: :lol: :rotfl: :lol: :lol:

Did you pick it up somewhere or is it your own phrase? That is brilliant, I'm still laughing. :rotfl:

Just put in some pics, it looks great!

WOW.... And I thought we will be in the first three, very fast game indeed... Congrats on the win!!!

Thanks and congrats on your win too. Check out team Peanut thread too, they may very well beat our date :( But there is still hope :)

36 turns left for them to finish off the inca and to capture Amerarabia...

EDIT: nice first spoiler, Lexad! Will you also do thext one? :D

Did you pick it up somewhere or is it your own phrase? That is brilliant, I'm still laughing.

That's (or smth like that) from Southpark, like couple of my ayings during the game.

Everyone, you can check illustrated 1st spoiler at spoiler page. I can also write the 2nd as Obormot kindly proposes :D

Top Bottom