Really Scary War Elephant (05/20/06)

R

Rabbit, White

A long overdue request by Klyde182. I added some spikes, bigger tusks and a general "bone motif" ;) to the vanilla war elephant.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Attachments

• warelephant.zip
    205.5 KB · Views: 430
The Great Apple said:
That's a pretty funky preview you've got there! It seems to be missing a frame which is rather annoying...

Good job :goodjob:
Well I captured it by hand and it's obviously low framerate but yeah don't look at it for long otherwise your head will start spinning. :D

That is a beastly scary, "get out of my way or I kill you" elephant. Absolutely fantastic job Rabbit

Awesome, Im going to use it for the Doviello War Elephant if you dont mind. It will look fantastic marching in with the War Machine.

I love it. I wonder if Kael can put it into FfH2 somewhere...

edit - what, did you beat me by a sec!?!

Ooooooh, if you could skin the rider's skin entirely black you'de get some kind of elephant riding nazghul. (or demon)

Thanks guys.

And yes woodelf, you got completely owned by Kael :D

Rhymes said:
Ooooooh, if you could skin the rider's skin entirely black you'de get some kind of elephant riding nazghul. (or demon)
I'll leave the skinning to more talented folks. Maybe Ploep or seZ can put a more menacing skin on this guy :)

Chamaedrys said:
That elefant is awesome!!! But, maybe you could creat an elefant archer:mischief:
You mean like somebody sitting on top of elephant and shooting arrows? For that I'll have to create the unit from scratch and animate it, I'm not up to that level of skill yet.

Glad ya'll enjoying it. :) I've got few more units coming up tonight as well.

Very cool WR, it kinda reminds me of the War elephants in LOTR.

Oh yeah come and get it. As a carthage player in rome bigger elephants are always good.

Top Bottom