Term 6 Presidential Palace: The lights are on but nobody is home

I'm not sure what to think. You have a behind blue eyes quote in your sig,(a plus)but you are changing the Flag, Motto and Anthem.....

I think if Nobody changes it, it will have more life. I guess the whole laid-back humorous personality is what we need this term. Btw, you should join the DemoGame RPG, we need people like you Nobody!

But...but.. the Flag, Motto, and Anthem were my legacy:cry:

My Legacy dang you:cry:

I'm :joke: ing. You can do what ever you want....

cough cough...no VP allowed and GeorgeOP is NIO (unless thats a new position) You cant fire George with out The Tri's approval.:)( Rihiter and myself)

Congrats glad I supported you since I know you will turn thigns upside down and thats what this game needs.

Who says i cant appoint a VP? Not as a offical position just as a underling.

And about the Spy guy i thought we need to appoint one each term, sorry i will edit my post

I dont have a problem with it...the CoL does. Maybe change the position to "presidential underling" and make sure that everyone knows they have no authority :p

We could maybe cause a raucous about that spy guy;) ..but since he is the PD he could defend himself. The possibilities are endless...

Nobody said:

I think we should focus on filling the three vacant Governor offices first.

Nobody said:

You probably wouldn't have a problem if you didn't call it VP. Or if you made up some other catchy phrase for what VP stands for (besides Vice President). Or you could call your underling CP (for co-president) and really stir things up.

Make it like the Sub-Chairman of the Presidency of Licentia. Long titles=cool:goodjob:

Mr. President and Mr. Prime Minister, if we do decide to place more cities this term, were to propose they would go?

PS Can you also have links to the cabinets' threads?

Mr President, I have a couple of questions:

• there is no thread for the Term 6 Designated Players yet. We seem to have a few DP noobs this term (inc myself), so a thread reminding us of what we're supposed to do, templates for posting TC threads and, most importantly, a list telling us what order we're playing would be very helpful
  • I think we should make an effort to make sure the Information Department is updated, along with the help guide and FAQ etc. In case you ask, yes I'm willing to volunteer to lead this :)

Mr President,

I believe some of the citizens want a settler to go west of Boaring Wallow. I do not recommend that we build another one of our fine cities, for our economy is not ready for it. Once our economy is mature, and we become a more free market government, then we should think about new cities.

- Ice2k4, Minister of the Interior

Top Bottom