_BinkShouldSkip@4.....binkw32.dll. ERROR - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
Civilization Fanatics' Center  

Go Back   Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Technical Support

Notices

Civ4 - Technical Support Forum for technical questions, such as compatibilities, game installation, sound, or video problems.

Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:37 AM   #1
principus
Chieftain

_BinkShouldSkip@4.....binkw32.dll. ERROR

''Civilization4.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point _BinkShouldSkip@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library bink32.dll.''
THIS IS IS THE ERROR THAT IS SHOWN WHEN I WANT TO START THE GAME!
HELP....
PENTIUM 4, ATI RADEON 9550.
principus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:34 AM   #2
crunch
Emperor

This error was reported for the RELOADED pirated game. Don't use the nocd crack, use the original CD/DVD.
crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 04:17 AM   #3
GeoTexan
Chieftain

Extenuating Circumstances

I had the game, bought and purchased it all legally. I just left it at my parents home in utah, and now I live in chicago. I don't know where it is, only that it is not with me. Any idea to fix my similar problem?
GeoTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Chieftess

Try downloading the bink32 file from the link here. This was a common problem with Civ3, but might help with Civ4.
How to upload multiple files to a post | File Upload | Paint Shop Pro 3.11 shareware (screenshot util - doesn't expire) | Chieftess' Culture Flip Calc | Don't wind up like this AI! | resource icons file To download a patch: Select "Advanced" from the main menu, and go to "Check for Updates". || My Web Journal (yes, it's a "blog")
Chieftess is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back Civilization Fanatics' Forums > CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Technical Support > _BinkShouldSkip@4.....binkw32.dll. ERROR