LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

The most people per area died in the region between Gerbers, Nkondi, and Eldrania. That's my last word on this.

Unless someone continues the discussion. :p
Well, of course. Genocide=lots of death! :p

nice update, triksy little Valins fight with no honour :p what happened to that image of the noble Valins?

*holds up a hand* that would be Emor. we may not be compleatly horoable, but that is only from the fact that we Will do what is RIGHT instead of what honor demands. which reminds me.

IC:
From Lady Alice the second
To Vertis, Myoccya, world
as the war is finialy over. we wish to make two requests
One, the Traitious "Horthen Ceaser Emor" be interned next to "Evern III Wilipi" with his blade. then a stone block of no less then 6 tons be placed on top of both their graves. my Mother had some.. disturbing visions before she died of from the infections of the wounds my brother Horthen inflicted upon her. It would be best if the Wilipi the mad, my brother, and his sword are forever sealed from this world.
The Second, We wish to Establish a homeland for the Emorian People. We would like to assume control over the City of Kernal, and Emirus, along with a small portion of land surounding the cities. We would Like to reclaim the entirety of the land that is culturally Emorian, but we will not press the issue, out of respect for your deeds and the vengeance you have finally brought our people.

By the way Iggy...the Iron Faces are in no way dead. Certainly weakened, but I would not call them dead. The mask that was shattered can be remade, and a heir to Khorchi still lives...

In anycase:

To Gorin
From Iron Face Rebels

This conflict started by your ancestors has bleed our countries to the bone. The time is nigh for peace. Allow us our ancestral homelands, merely the lands we had at the beginning of our arrivial in these lands, and our two countries will have peace at last.

To Croyodon
From Iron Face Rebels

The Word of your people means nothing. Croyodon is but a shadow of Gorin, a puppet dancing upon the strings of its masters. Call yourself great and powerful, but all Croyodon ever will be is the lesser Gorin. Retreat from our lands, or I will sacrifice all merely for a chance take the breath from your leaders body, as worthless as his word.

Iggy :(, you forgot to add my country in .... :(

LittleBoots said:
This history is instrumental the primary discussion of this essay - namely, the origin of Messianic Gnosticism. The horrors of the Old World genocide caused massive disillusionment among the Guarelai Bladeists. Theirs was not a religion of wholesale slaughter. They had been out of communion with Orthodox Bladeism for countless years, influenced by Gerougioikoi philosophy and religion for many of those years, and shared a common disgust for the events reaching their shores.

I might think of something better, but for now the scholars of the Citadel are simply referring to it as Messianic Gnosticism.

From the Gorinese Empire
To The Iron Face Rebels

You have been defeated. The Empire will not succeed any lands to you. We will, however, put strict restraints on the more radical aspects of our culture so that they do not clash with that of your people.

To the Nkondi

As we had before we will not take out vengeful discipline upon your people. However the semi-autonmy that you enjoyed will not be enstated as of yet. However, you will be able to make your own laws, though they will be reviewed lightly by the gorinese governor. Further rights may be discussed (pm me please iggy?)

To: World

We demand control of the Holy Bladeist City, as it is sacred to our people and must be in the hand of a bladeist nation. MAy we all lay to rest the evils which were cast under all our noses. The murder of countless people. I fought this war so that the true blademaster message was seen. We must honour the fallen dead. Myocaca wishes to assume control of the Blade range and set up a new model to the bladeist empire alongside Sintonia, Oharia, and Guarela. We must found a new order from this fallen one.

To: UKKK, Veritas Republic, Sintonia, Guangfei

Myocaca request return of Swade lands into Myocacan arms, these lands are to holy to be trusted to minor states you may wish to set up. We were the knife in the Emperor's heart that made him fall. We killed a mad man, but we killed our leader, father, our Brother. We have been forced through the good of mankind to kill our greatest friend. We suggest All territory on the Blade Range and south be handed to Myocaca and request old Emor be handed over to us and we will agree to the creation of an independent Emorian state in Krenel. We submit Territory under Guagfei and Buguan control remain under their jurisdiction as long as they respect the religion of the occupants of that territory. Myocaca wishes to hand our territory bordering Sintonia be handed over to them, and we ask that the former Swade territory in that area be handed over to Sintonia as well from Guangfei. We also will not tolerate Aryie's agreesion against us and we will deal with them ourselves. We also on terms of the Bladeist religion wish to set up a Sheath of Blades. A Holy council within the city of Swade. It will be sovereign from any nation and have representatives from a new model of the church which we hope to set up with cooperation from the Bladeist states around the world.

Eulogy and Elegy

The banner of Kahir the Fox; after his reign, it was used as the flag of Merhai.

The lone tragedy of history is its inevitability. There are heroic last stands, but they make no difference. There are epic voyages of freedom, but their destinations are forever distant. There are duels of vengeance, but they end in failure. A people fight and fight against evil, but are overrun. It is the same all over the world–we have seen this sorry tale repeated.

From the days when the Eldranians trampled the heroic Dula-Hathran’s defensive line, to Gorin’s genocide of the Gerbers, to the last war of Veritas, they were all overwhelmed by the odds arrayed against them, and the vicious laws of history.

So it was with the Merhai. Born out of an unlikely flight, one that should have ended in massacre, the clans of the Merhai escaped the tyrannical Fairhelt, who had driven out their brothers by force. There had been no war in the Merhai Vale before–it was the closest place to perfection. The winters were cold, but we had food, and shared campfires. The ice was harsh, but the warmth of a people was stronger. The Fairhelt ruined that, and with ashes and blood ravaged the very land itself.

The Merhai fled to the New Vale, and despite raids and difficulties reestablishing life, they remade their homes here. It was peace; all was prosperity. Until the Iron Face. The Merhai could not bear to see fellow men, the True Lengels, fall under oppression by their own lords. They marched southward, and helped the horsemen find freedom.

Another evil came, Gorin. They raped, pillaged, and sacked the great cities of the world. They practiced the greatest barbarism: slavery. Overrunning the land with hearts the color of pitch, no evil was too great for them. The Merhai knew this threat had to be stopped, knew that evil marched unchecked. So though it was hopeless, despite the omens of failure, despite certainty of death, they blew the horns of war and marched south.

Two betrayals were made: Swade’s betraying half the world, and Fairhelt’s attacking their own brothers. Two betrayals it took to drag down the noble nation of the Merhai and their allies. Two wars, a heroic, wretchedly glorious last stand.

It was all for nothing.

The Vale of the Merhai will never see freedom again.

Spoiler The New Vale :

The free men valiant who knew no fear,
Their ends in glory drew all too near,
The free men brave and bold, shouting fierce
Who set foul men of evil to flying;

For though the south-lands were dread and cold,
For though the southrons knew naught but gold,
For though all evil once dwelt in the south,
Still the fair men of north did not know fear.

Yet ‘hind the Merhai were coward men,
Whose arms ne’er sallied for glorious cause,
Their eyes were burning, their hearts were black:
With a knife in the dark they slew freedom.

To death! To death! A march of haste!
To death! To death! They feared no fate!
To death! To death! From northlands and south,
In a glory the free men fell dying!
In a glory the free men fell dying...​

This story has ended.

Kal’s Story (I)
Kal’s Story (II)
Kal’s Story (III)
Kal’s Story (IV)
Kahir’s Story (I)
Kahir’s Story (II)
Kahir’s Story (III)
Laitu’s Story
An Anecdote
Falhir’s Story (I)
Falhir’s Story (II)

OOC: Forgive my vanity; I loved this nation.

To Gorin
From Iron Face Rebels

The Northern lands still do not bow to you. Both Iron Face and Gorinese armies were destroyed in this war, and if you wish to continue to fight, come and send your armies once more. Even if Iron Face loses once more, I'll see more Gorinese bastards dead in our lands.

If you wish for these Northern lands once more, you must fight and die for them. Choose what pleases you, but my people are tired of war, but will not cease until independance from Gorinese murderers is ours.

He said he owned the 'bloodiest fields'.

I believe that is most accurately interpreted as the place where the most people died.

I wrote it in the sense of 'battle' fields, just clear up any worries you people had...

anyone?

Thy, I wish you to know that if you accept any peace that does not ...."ensure" the gurantee we made in the very beginning, I will kill you myself. Norvalin will be gone- my one good legacy for this nes :). Of course, ym simple request is that what is mine is returned to me. Naturally, this will annoy Kal and Ken, but feh.

My simple request (officially) is that Davar be returned to the Union. In return, Ardan will pay three ecos to compensate Gorin, two to Khermi, and one to Kalmar. In addition, Ardan will officially withdraw from its alliance with Veritas (Erh, Norvalin?) and will no longer consider the island of Veritas a relic.

OOC: I still have a card to play, and if necessary, I will fight alone. Sure, I'm destined to lose. That didn't stop me any other time ;). *sigh* Its just a pity who people kept backing out of this bloody ordeal.

ughh you had to say it Dark

Sorry but no Valin presence in the old world is desired; and as such I will prosecute such a war. (excepting your colony of Orum, so long as its not expanded, and of course Kalmar)

oh and I formely guarantee Otarias independence at its current holdings.

Other than that I can negotiate with you.

Yeah I did. I'm not sure if you were reffering to me or not, as Davian isn't Valin.

I refuse to accept anything other than Davar returned to me. I couldn't care less about what happens to Veritas (city and isle). But Davar (as the fact of Ardan) must be returned- I'm offering to pay a large amount, after all.

Money isn't the issue, otherwise I would have taken direct control

stratigic concerns are; just look at this as an opportunity, you lose a liability (holdings on the mainland) and gain an opportunity to concentrate on your surroundings.

Will the UKKK be giving back the blade range and possessions south of it to Myocaca back when talks are through with Veritas or as soon as possible?

OOC: It is Evern IV Willipi. I would be much obliged if Iggy could change that in the update. No more hating on Evern III!

IC:

To: The Valin Republic

We respect and empathize with your coveting of our new homeland, but, while it is a tragedy, there are no more Valin or Oneists on this isle. Indeed, there haven't been for quite some time now and we have become quite settled. There are even third generation Otarian Swades, and they'll soon have children as well. We've been here for close to a century now, and the Oneists have been gone for 4 Decades or more. We plead that you let us keep our homeland, for it is close to all of what is sacred and holy to us. This land is no longer a place of Exiles, but a haven for those who wish for progress and peace. Also, we need no assistance from your collection of ships. Our fleet of
55 Bladeremes and 14 Titans, which is most likely bigger than yours, should suffice us.

More bloodshed is unacceptable, but Otaria is ours. We will not attack you no matter what, but our shores will be defended against your incursion into them if you choose to abandon peace. We will not invade you, nor attack you, but you'll find our defenders staunch in their will to hold their new homes.

To: Myocaca

We forgive you for your crimes. We accept and support your control of the Holy City, and hope you treat the Necropolis with the reverance it deserves. We ask only that you allow all Swade the right to leave the territory and go else where, and that you do not incorporate the Swade Homeland into Myocaca. We support your idea of a Cultesian Bladeist Empire, but to incorporate it under the sole name of the Myocacan Kingdom is an affront to the Honor of the Swade that is unforgivable. It is an insult to memory of all the good the Swade have brought about and a slap in the face to Willipo and the history of Bladeism. We urge tolerance and awareness of all your subjects.

Additionally, we urge forgiveness and mercy for the Aryien people. They were misguided in their actions, but they too must be forgiven. More Bladeist Blood must not be shed! They fought because Evern IV promised them land beyond their wildest dreams, and wealth. As the neglected runt of Bladeism, they were inticed. You must forgive them, and allow them to return to pre-war borders, and then we all must notice them and give them our trade and our respect.

These are Our wishes

To: The Emorians

We support you gaining control of Krenel and having the Emorian Culture live on in their last glorious city. But you people are so few that Bladeists would far outnumber Emorians if you were given 2 cities and land. These cities have been build up by the Swade since they controlled them and are populated by Bladeists. Krenel can be yours, but anything else, in light of your small population, is unwise and greedy. Look to Tigot. Although you are slightly bigger than them, do not fool yourself.

As for your demands, the Epik was fought by Evern IV Willipi, who will be buried in the Necropolis as per tradition. Second, the Sword your dishonorable "replacement" brought was melted down already, and was ornementation on the body of Evern IV. It is no doubt encrusted in his blood and trampled into the dirt by now. Lastly, the Bigjaurs the body of your "replacement" were fed too are no doubt dead by now, but we could attempt to track down their great-grand pups for you. Also, how was your mother receiving visions? We were under the impression that she was tracked down and brought to the Necropolis and forced to furfill her promise of a fight. Of course the cruelty in the heart of Evern IV allowed him to slaughter her despite her leg wound. At least this is what our historians impart on us.

The Exilian Island will be mine. Or it will sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Bladeian occupation of my island is completely how should I say.......Unacceptable.

The Exilian Island will be mine. Or it will sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Bladeian occupation of my island is completely how should I say.......Unacceptable.

Sink it then, i dare you. You can gather up your followers WAYYYYY up north, promise them they can live on an island down south that they only have to conquer..

Then you and your 45 delusional people can get in a galley if your rich and sail down to Otaria, and then one Bladereme can shoot Swade Fire at you....and then your done. Good Times.

Top Bottom