Ork Slugga (Aug 7, 2006)

Ahh, time to drop the big guns and use an uzi (and a 'still' ginourmous machette (spelling?)) like everyone else eh? Nice job as always!

OMG First (er, 2nd) post!

EDIT: Did you use a blob for that knife?;)

Ahh, I see it now, I mistook those gaps in the front for being just 'dents' rather than full gaps.

Also love the stripes along the gun.:D

I'm sorta confuesed too so I'll take a whack at it:

I believe "Urka Gurka" is what he's calling the the fidget. :confused:

Oh, I'm waiting untill I get the Warboss done. He is going to be sweet. The Big Warboss Unkigubbinz uv tha Villunz Freebootaz Warband! He would make a great unit. But he's not done. Being painted.

But Maybe I'll get her to take some piictures of my looted Leman Russ.

Where iz yoor sista!?

The Big Warboss Unkigubbinz uv tha Villunz Freebootaz Warband!

Urgh!
Me dinks dat is gud

Hey, since you're all speaking Orkish, then why can't DragonBird Join in. :D

DragonBird said:
it is simply something to say when you cant think of something to say

That's incorrect. The term to call something when you don't know what to call it is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". Duh. :D

What has been said hardly counts as Orky...

Ladz! Lissun Up! OI SED SHUT YER TRAPS FER A MINNIT!

Beddur.

Now pay attentshun kuz Oi'z unly gunna make dis speech wunce. Sum gitz broke that tellyporta n' zapped uz way ova 'ere in tha middle uv 'oomie kountree. Ova dat way dere iz tha zoggin' Umperial Gawrd n' sum Space Morons. Dey busy bash'n on sum Spikey Boyz. In turn da spikey boyz camed 'ere follw'n demz panzees Eldar. N' dey all scrappin wiff da Uglee Bugmen n' sum reaaly shootie boyz wear'n orange or sumfin. Now da way back dat way iz pretty clear n' safe, but are we gunna be Gretchin luv'n diggagitz? No! We'ze gunna join dat foight n' show demz all 'ow a Propa Ork Foights!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom