In which we discuss Avatars and custom user titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raisin Bran

Cereal Killer
A complement to the "In which we discuss sigs" thread.

Feel free to post your avatar explanation and/or changes.
Also good for Custom user title.

:)

.Shane. said:
RB, you should try and find an oldschool RB avatar.

I did find a couple but I wanted one with transparency and I did not want to work hard making it transparent.
But its a good Idea and Ill try that later :)

@Turner : Please put your old Avatar back. I seriously think its the best Avatar on CFC.
Also ..... what did your old custom user title mean?

Avatar - Washington Redskins logo, the best team in the NFL!

Custom User Title - Hail to the Redskins!, the name of the fight song of the Redskins, but Redskins fans use it to cheer on the team.

The redskins suck and you know it :p

I'm open to avatar ideas. Ive had Kaka since the WC

AlCosta said:
Avatar - Washington Redskins logo, the best team in the NFL!

Custom User Title - Hail to the Redskins!, the name of the fight song of the Redskins, but Redskins fans use it to cheer on the team.

I take it you didn't see the last game did you? And I hope you don't watch thier next. I'd hate to see you get depressed ;)
Ravens gonna win.

Avatar is me familia coat de arms and the title explains itself.

My name is a book in the bible, my avatar symbolizes war.

skadistic said:
I take it you didn't see the last game did you? And I hope you don't watch thier next. I'd hate to see you get depressed ;)
Ravens gonna win.

Avatar is me familia coat de arms and the title explains itself.

I did see that last game, I was depressed, but then I remembered we played without 4 key players on Defense.

And Clinton Portis wasn't there, he's a big part of the Offense. ;)

It will be better starting September 11th.

Don't switch avatars, mines bemusing but hey, I'm too lazy to change it, it's whatever you want to see, me, a pig, a confusing blur of colours or just the reality of the human encompassed in a swirl best expressed by Chopenhaur, or blue, or an homage to Citizen Smith, whatever :)

I changed mine now it's this if you can't tell what it is.Why i chose this one??because i felt like it lol
Spoiler :

What do people think of my avatar?pritty cool huh?

My avatar is an attractive piece of clip art.

My title states that I am an awesome poster.

When I first came to CFC I had the Civ2 Partisan unit. The main right-wing troll back then was rmsharpe (how things have changed), so when I got to 300 posts I was in a real hurry to distance myself from the other rifle-waving poster. I found this flag through Newfangle who was a Canadian Nationalist/Communist who called himself Trudeau's lackey (did I mention that things changed?). I've been sporting it since then and really don't feel like changing.

My user title changes a lot and so does my signature. I like to have new ones every other month or so. Bonzaïon is a song by Loco Locass. Hence, the smoking dude in the sig.

My avatar is the civ-related icon closest to my user name, because Masquerouge is actually a XVIIth-century graphic novel hero, some kind of musketeer if you will.

I never changed my user title.

Sidhe: your avatar reminds me of the delusional parasitosis thread. No offense intended!

My avatar, and the first link in my sig, are the Ninth Charm. This is the trimaran my uncle built in his garden, from 1977-1996, and has now lived in for the last ten years.
:hammer: :whipped: ---> :beer: :wow: :yeah: :worship: :salute: :trophy2:

Hopefully his trimaran will continue to fly along and rock, winning races and outsailing storms.

Sophie 378 said:
Sidhe: your avatar reminds me of the delusional parasitosis thread. No offense intended!

My avatar, and the first link in my sig, are the Ninth Charm. This is the trimaran my uncle built in his garden, from 1977-1996, and has now lived in for the last ten years.
:hammer: :whipped: --->
:beer: :wow: :yeah: :worship: :salute: :trophy2:

Hopefully his trimaran will continue to fly along and rock, winning races and outsailing storms.

:lol:

I see what you mean.

Ok here's the whole picture.

It's basically a picture of Taliesin the Merlin using spells to summon the Sidhe.

The fawn is the Dagda exerting influence and the rest you can figure out.

I've had the same avatar for almost three years. Also, my custom title was constant until a few months ago, now its constantly changing to a phrase of my liking.

My avatar is a photo of the family dog, Pugslee. Great dog. :)

Truthseeker comes from my one of my greatest aspirations in life. Philosophy is a favorite pasttime of mine. I believe no ideal should go without questioning, and no question should go without answering. My beliefs are simply a compound of the answers I have accumulated.

Sidhe said:

I like that, very trippy but not in a cartoonish way. Kinda highbrow acid art.

My avatar is of Albrecht Durer, and I used to know who he is, but I mainly just liked the picture of him, so I used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom