Three wonders for right-wing america

Hello, off-topic'ers and MobBoss,

As you know, i have made some silly scathing lefty remarks, here in off-topic country. And, if you didn't know, I'm the creator of the Second Revolution Mod, which depicts a war in modern north america, bush vs castro and stuff.

Well, I'm re-releasing a version for warlords, and i want it to be fun for both sides of the spectrum. Not only am i adding an a$$load of cool american military hardware, but I want to add some new wonders of the world that would only be appreciated by Conservative Americans, as opposed to liberals, anarchists, ect.

This is no joke, or ******ed thread, I really want ya'll's ideas, and hopefully ya'll might download the new version for warlords and crush the rebel scum.

How about something that reduces you national civic costs, representing the conservative ideal of small government?

How about "talk radio," a sort of Conservative Hollywood?

How about privatized healthcare, resulting in increased wealth output?

Diebold factory :mischief:

What about the proposed wall between the U.S. and Mexico?

It could stop your neighbors culture from expanding.

JonnyB said:
What about the proposed wall between the U.S. and Mexico?

I was just about to post that :(

How about a military complex like in Axis and Allies!

Shaihulud said:
Fox news? I myself have never seen it, but Americans claim that it is extremely right-biased.

Youre a Singaporean isnt it ?

If u have cable SCV, then can tune in into channel 18 sometime, can turn ur stomach around, but still better than TCS.

Here in Southern Illinois we have this gigantic white cross ontop of a hill that can be seen from miles away, it is called 'Bald Knob Cross'.

well, any vanilla wonders that exist in n. america are already in the game, in addition to the white house (which im adding, it will make washington the toughest city in the mod)

i would like something truly powerful. i need maybe 2-3 wonders, at least one to be physical and could have a building graphic

Since Wall Street is already in, how about something like the Empire State Building, Sears Tower, or some other famous sky scraper. Maybe have it increase yield from trade routes, or commerce output.

Must... resist... urge to make insulting joke...

Nah, I'll just go for it.

Property rights. +1 commerce, +1 happy, +1 hammer in every city.

A war memorial, e.g. Arlington cemetary. Possible things it could do are increase culture and happiness, reduction in producing military units, reduce war weariness.
It would probably be a National wonder though.

The Ten Commandments tower, located on the White House lawn.

Top Bottom