Gor - a warhammer beastman (October 21, 2006)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here's a warhammer beastman called Gor. Enjoy :)

The most powerful Beastmen are called Gors. Their appearance varies more greatly than most races but all combine some bestial features with those of a man. The base form of the Beastmen, and that possessed by the vast majority, has come to be that of the head and legs of a goat and the upper body of a man. As creatures of Chaos, however, the Beastmen display almost infinite variations of this guise. Many have the horns or head of cattle rather than goats, while others may possess even stranger mutations.

Here are the files:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3197&act=down

Here's an animated preview:

Here's a civilopedia preview:

Excellent! I really like it. Gonna do a series of goat-men to go at it with the Orcs? Might make an amusing GNOLL for the various D&D mods too. He looks as if he'll be able to give that troll of mine a good tussle... gotta finish rebuilding and reinstalling my system so I can get that dude finished before halloween.

Awesome unit aaglo:goodjob: ! I'll have to add this... somewhere.

Thanks, the old brown-man-with-horns didn't really look like a beastman, this is an excellent replacement :goodjob:

Where the hell have you been Embryodead????????????

OOooo a Goatman from Diablo. (all it's missing is the pirouette attackB :D) If we could make a Diablo mod this would be what was needed. :clap:

I love it. :bounce:

I'm using those already, aaglo, and the first two eras are covered, but in my mod it goes to moderntimes with fantasy civs. It's alright, though, I do some c'n'p to make it happen, :D.

odin, i'm working on a minotaur machinegunner if you're interested. its kins minotaur, but the axe head c&p'd off and the attack it he swings it down and it lets out a few rounds.

Heretic_Cata said:
OOooo a Goatman from Diablo. (all it's missing is the pirouette attackB :D) If we could make a Diablo mod this would be what was needed.

That's it - I knew I'd seen this somewhere before!

Another great unit, aaglo.

The fur on this guy is really well done, not to mention the modelling, I mean we've seen much more complex weapons and anatomy from you, but this has enough realism to compensate nicely.

Naturally, all-around well done, :thumbsup:

I have to ask, did you go to any art schools aaglo?

Top Bottom