Fat Americans.

Trajan12

Deity
I need for someone to teach me, what is so hard about being healthy? Why gorge yourself? When I work out or get excersise, I get a great feeling. Im better representing America. Im doing what God commands of me. Im doing whats good for me. How come obese people cant do that? You weren't born fat.
There has to be some point where you realise that you slowly but surely killing yourself. And the fat jokes cant be any better. Is a few minutes of pleasure worth a life of ridicule? I dont know why someone would be satisfied with being the butt of every joke about America.

Some people are flat out too lazy to consider exercising long enough or consistantly.

Most people walk less than 200 yards every day, this is a big reason. America is becoming too convieant.

AlCosta said:
Most people walk less than 200 yards every day, this is a big reason. America is becoming too convieant.
Im glad you say that, makes me think. If we didnt have as many cars not only would people get more excersise, but it would cut pollution and oil dependancy. Makes one think.

Trajan12 said:
If thats the case then why dont people just eat less? It all makes no sense to me.

When you are working 9-9+ hrs. a day and stressed out all the time, it is tough to limit your eating. When you are hungry, you just eat. These fat peeps need to eat healthy and exercise rigorously simultaneously to make a difference, otherwise they are being plain morons.

Trajan12 said:
But there is evidence that you can eat watever with moderation. Eat some now and some later?

Oh they certainly can limit their intake, I am just saying that it is very difficult for many people, and an easier solution would be to eat healthier and exercise. If you eat healthier, large amounts of food will not be the problem. It is when you eat large amounts of saturated fats and other things that you start to put on the weight.

To lose weight, you need to cut down on what and how much you eat, and excercise regularly. Much more then just going to the gym once a week.

You can't just stop eating as much. Big bodies require lots of calories for energy, which means more food. If you don't eat more, you'll be hungry. And hunger is distracting.

mangxema said:
You can't just stop eating as much. Big bodies require lots of calories for energy, which means more food. If you don't eat more, you'll be hungry. And hunger is distracting.
So eat plenty of healthy food and work the fat off with exercise. It seems so lazy to just eat and eat and sit there wasting away. :vomit:
id be disgusted with myself enough to fast for days!

My cat is getting overweight, so I'm chasing him around the house a bit to get him some exercise. Maybe that's what you need to do down there in America, start just chasing each other around.

sysyphus said:
My cat is getting overweight, so I'm chasing him around the house a bit to get him some exercise. Maybe that's what you need to do down there in America, start just chasing each other around.
If it work it works!:)

sysyphus said:

I thought that's what cars were for. :p

sysyphus said:

They don't allow that in some schools in Massachussetts anymore. Kids get hurt.

Trajan12 said:
If it work it works!:)

You could win all the track events at the next Olympics! Oh, wait, you already do. ;)

sysyphus said:

Oh. that's the reason Bush invaded Irak, to help americans lose weight by chasing iraqies

Atlas14 said:
They don't allow that in some schools in Massachussetts anymore. Kids get hurt.
Compunded with the fried coke and unhappy fa cops eqauls a fattening America. Outlawing tag is just a way of saying "Get fat, Its no problem".

You could win all the track events at the next Olympics! Oh, wait, you already do.
:lol: Lets put fat people in trackmeets.

Its the car culture. If you have a walk, cycle or even public transport culture people simply cannot only walk 200 yards in a day. Do the ten minute walk to the bus/ tube/ train station, do the five min walk at the other end. Hay you are walking a couple of miles every day. Then walk to the shop, five mins each way - and on the way back carring all that crap you are going to stuff yourself with? See in a normal day thats the equivalent of a half hour gym session! Not only is it free, it actually makes you money! Woot!

Car culture is bad mmkay?

Top Bottom