Warlords 2.08 - Info screen (F9) crop yield

cf_nz

Prince
The problem: The crop yield graph seems to reset (no yields displayed) upon reload of a saved game (only tested for quick saves thus far).

Steps to repeat: Play game. Save game. Check crop yield graph (F9). Reload game. Recheck crop yield graph (F9).

Screen shot. This is ~6 turns after reloading. Immediately after reloading the screen was blank (no yield lines).

I only updated my game a couple of days ago and for me the crop yield data graph is totally blank.

I first noticed it with a game started under the previous game version so I put it down, provisionally, to a compatibility glitch, but a subsequent new v2.08 game is exactly the same. If there is any data it is not displaying it. I'll have to check again after reading this - I may have looked upon re-loading the game, I can't remember now.

One save game as requested. This is a new game, I can quite happily reproduce it.

Also attached before and after screen shots for the attached save game.

yep this happened to me too. it is quite annoying, because you cant see what you have done previously

It is really bad in PTBS because it will show nothing in the crop yeild when you log in to do your turn. Makes foreign intel lose a key peice of info.

Not to worry, azzaman333 - I am the one with that monster food income in our Warlords game! ;) Muahahaha!

It would certainly be nice to be able to spy on you lesser farmers' food incomes though. Not to mention once again seeing that beautiful orange Celtic line majestically soaring above those of the starving plebian serfs around us. ;)

Sparta said:
Not to worry, azzaman333 - I am the one with that monster food income in our Warlords game! ;) Muahahaha!

It would certainly be nice to be able to spy on you lesser farmers' food incomes though. Not to mention once again seeing that beautiful orange Celtic line majestically soaring above those of the starving plebian serfs around us. ;)

I just like to know who is wasting their food not building Jaguars. ;)

Just for the record, it happens to me as well ;)

Top Bottom