Post map requests here

Could someone use final frontier to make a map of the milky way?

I'd like top see a world map that's completely identical to the standard 18civ one, but with the additional BTS leaders of the already included nationalities (Perical, Augustus Caesar, etc).

I'd like top see a world map that's completely identical to the standard 18civ one, but with the additional BTS leaders of the already included nationalities (Perical, Augustus Caesar, etc).

There are quite a few maps out there already, and more coming, i just made a clean Earth map(no civs) you choose, and if you want a map, pls read Post #1, thx, btw welcome to CFC.

I am currently ALOT behind, because of BtS, so pls be patient, it might take a month or so.

Thanks, and sorry about not reading the original post.

I've been trying out several maps of Europe lately, but there's always something that irks me about them. All current maps of Europe errs in one or more of the following:

- The HRE and Rome are there at the same time (very illogical!)
- Byzantium and Greece are there at the same time (very illogical!)
- The HRE and Germany are there at the same time (very illogical!)
- There's a ridiculous abundance of resources
- They lack authentic starting locations (well, it's a flaw in my eyes, at least)

What I'd love is for someone to update the standard map of Europe for BtS (adding leaders such as Pericles, Augustus Caesar and Winston Churchill), and setting authentic starting locations, without editing the map in any other ways. Since you won't set authentic starting locations yourself, I guess I'll try to learn how to do so myself... aww. :-/

I'll use your template this time, so here goes:

1. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
2. Preferably Beyond the Sword.
3. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
4. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
5. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
6. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
7. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
8. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
9. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
10. Identical to the original "Europe" map.

;)

Thanks, and sorry about not reading the original post.

What I'd love is for someone to update the standard map of Europe for BtS (adding leaders such as Pericles, Augustus Caesar and Winston Churchill), and setting authentic starting locations, without editing the map in any other ways. Since you won't set authentic starting locations yourself, I guess I'll try to learn how to do so myself... aww. :-/

This is exactly why i do what i do, it gets people like you do TRY to do it, thats exactly what Kael did to me, he said if you didnt like something, YOU do it, so i did.

I'll use your template this time, so here goes:

1. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
2. Preferably Beyond the Sword.
3. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
4. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
5. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
6. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
7. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
8. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
9. Identical to the original "Europe" map.
10. Identical to the original "Europe" map.

;)

So what your saying here, is just take the Europe map and make it a BtS one?:confused:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=192946

Weeell actually I wrote the post before I had read your rule about not doing authentic starting locations, so when I removed that part the request may have become a bit unnecessary... :mischief: Always in such a hurry, not good.

There's got to be a plain European map with authentic starting locations out there somewhere though, it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the first map modifications that were made. I'll try posting about it, and if there's no luck I suppose I'll have to learn. :-/

Weeell actually I wrote the post before I had read your rule about not doing authentic starting locations, so when I removed that part the request may have become a bit unnecessary... :mischief: Always in such a hurry, not good.

There's got to be a plain European map with authentic starting locations out there somewhere though, it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of the first map modifications that were made. I'll try posting about it, and if there's no luck I suppose I'll have to learn. :-/

Try this, this is what i use for starting locations!!
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=221231

Surely a huge map of the western hemisphere with resources exists somewhere in these forums but I can't find it. If not, could you make one for BTS?

Hi, i need a huge or normal earth map with 34 civs with true starting points.I would edit its with the editor for add or delete civs if i want play with less of 34 civs too.

For everyone that needs a map, i am taking the next two months off from making maps (sorry), but vacation and MODDING is taking up too much time right now, and sorry to those that were waiting, but if you want anything in two months, write then thx. And just make sure you read Post # 1, thx.

I would really like to see a HUGE, LARGE and STANDARD *CLEAN* Earth maps please!
I like playing the large maps with civs, but it's much more fun for me to play the clean maps - no pre placed/pre picked civs.

Thanks!

Hello there :)
I´m new to the forum and just started to play civ4 again with the new BTS expansion ;)

I´ve been trying to figure out how to re-design an allready finished map, but i haven´t succesed.. :( , so i would like one to make the following changes to pretty´s Europa map, which i´ve attached, please :) :) :) (It´s for BTS)

Spoiler :

1. Cut away some of the map. Only keep the map that's inside the square marked with black.
2. Remove the civs which have a red cross.
3. Move The Russians west so they are inside the map and maybe give them a cow and deer in the fatcross of their capital.
4. Add a copple of stone resources, so they are accessible for more civs. Something to fight over :mischief:
5. Rename the Celtic leader to the normal name "Boudica"

Hope it´s not to much I´m asking for and that´s the right thread im posting my reguest in. :)

Attachments

• Pretty's Europe.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 92
Hi strat, I have the same request as last, except this time the map as big as possible(Huge) and for BTS if BTS requires different.

Thank you.

I'd like to request a map of India please.

1. Size you want it.

Large or standard. Whichever is closest to the recommended 70.

2. For Warlords or Vanilla.

Warlords please.

3. Resources included or not. (I will not do accurate sorry.)

No resources needed.

4. Must have a Pic of exactly what you want. (Topographical or Physical maps are best). If you give me a crappy pic, then a crappy map, sorry.

http://www.sweetmarias.com/india.gif

5. Do you want it X/Y axis or not.

Whichever is normal...X?

6. Forrest, alittle or alot.

A little, I could add more later if specifically needed.

7. Mountains, alot or use more hills.

Alot, for Himalayas.

8. # of players.

Clean map.

9. Rivers, alittle or alot, (i will not do accurate sorry)

No rivers.

10. Goodie Huts: Alot or alittle?

Skip them.

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom