Post map requests here

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
Post in this thread if you have a map request. :)

OK, when requesting "Map(s)" pls include:

1. Size you want it. (Recommend 70 or lower)
2. For BtS, Warlords or Vanilla.
3. Resources included or not. (I will not do accurate sorry.)
4. Must have a Pic of exactly what you want. (Topographical or Physical maps are best). If you give me a crappy pic, then a crappy map, sorry.
5. Do you want it X/Y axis or not.
6. Forrest, alittle or alot.
7. Mountains, alot or use more hills.
8. # of players.
9. Rivers, alittle or alot, (i will not do accurate sorry)
10. Goodie Huts: Alot or alittle?

NO Earth (World) maps, to many out there already.

Just remember these are requests and not all requests will be accurate, ok, so dont get mad if it is not "exactly" the way you want it. I will not do accurate starting locations either, sorry.

i endorse it:goodjob:

i need this for a vietnam war scenario im thinking about in the far future,
a khmer empire expansion wouldbegood too

strategyonly said:
warlords or vanilla? but like i said pls have topographical info if possible.
and for now pls put in my area, if you want it done my me, thx, dont want to tee off the moderators.
vannila and thanks ill pm you when i find a topographical map

s.c.dude said:
vannila and thanks ill pm you when i find a topographical map

Thats ok, i already made the first copy, working on the second one now, will have later today, but do you want resources on it or do you want me to do that also? They wont be accurate if i do it!

strategyonly said:
Thats ok, i already made the first copy, working on the second one now, will have later today, but do you want resources on it or do you want me to do that also? They wont be accurate if i do it!
thanks:) , and recources woould be good but i wont be able to make a scenario until i the polish invasion finished and given to jim. man you work fast

Hi strategyonly.I need a map to create a scenario of the German invasion of Benelux and France.It's for vanilla.Unfortunately I can't find a photo.

jimkatalanos said:
Hi strategyonly.I need a map to create a scenario of the German invasion of Benelux and France.It's for vanilla.Unfortunately I can't find a photo.

Best thing to do is a google search of the topo/physical area of the countries you want and go from there.;)
But pls ask in the Warlords Maps area (see my sig), thx.

Hello Map Masters of the World:)

I wanted to ask, if anyone could make a Map from the Area of Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

I will shortly explain why and how the map should be; I am the admin of the german ladder and we are playing right now a Tournament, where players from this 3 countries compete. We play actually on Pangea Map, but we would like to play on an Continent which looks exactly like Germany, Austria and Switzerland together.

Here is the Logo of our competition where you can see the Map with the 3 Nations:

As you can see, we have for this games 4 Regions, North, South, West and East. If anyone could make this Map I would be extremely glad:)

Cheers
Brancius

Top Bottom