BABE Poll: Statue of Zues

Statue of Zues?? if so how?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
I;ve made this poll multiple choice...

Vote yes or no. AND one of the bottom choices.

That way if the yes's win, we'll only have to vote once

RegentMan said:
Looking back how we did this poll in the first game, here are the options:

Yes

No

Abstain

If your team votes "no," then you're finished with the poll. If your team votes "yes," then you need to choose how you'd like it in the game:

Normally
Ivory required, 200 shields, ancient cavalry produced.

If not normally, then let it be known what changes you'd like to make (any combo of the options below):

No Ivory Required

Change the Shield Cost

Produce Horsemen Instead of Ancient Cavalry

I hope this isn't too confusing...

ok vote

yes, no or abstain

also vote for one of the bottom choices in case yes passes

no i mean, i havnt played much c3c MP so im confused as to whether SoZ is a huge thing or not :)

it's the only world wonder that requires a specific resource. Most MP games either do away with it or make the ivory requirement go away

What would make the most sense would be to replace the ivory requirement with horses.

Having it spit out normal horsemen would actually benefit the team which builds it, in the long run. AC are not upgradeable where horsemen are, so if you have ivory but not horses it would be possible to eventually get cavs.

There are other wonders which require a resource in Civ3. UN and Manhatten Project require uranium (I think). Hoover requires a river -- try getting a start on an island with no rivers and see how ticked off you get at that one.

Good point on upgrades, more knights is always bad for the opponents, even at the insane upgrade cost. I'm still with no requirements whatsoever though.

going to vote.. yes to the SoZ with no ivory required

Top Bottom