Six single-era leaderheads with pcxs from R8XFT (12th April 2007)

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
I've decided to release these leaderheads prior to Anno Domini Classic coming out. In fact, only two of them are ending up being used in the mod (Ramessess II and Samo); I thought I'd let you have them all though rather than them languishing on my hard drive ;) . The Wu Di leaderhead I did for the Han is actually more suitable for a later Han leader than Wu Di, but there you go....one of the reasons he was pulled. Nausharo II as a name for the leader of the Harappans is totally and utterly made up by me - I understand we don't actually know any leader names, so I named him after a period in Harappan history IIRC.

I hope you enjoy the new leaderheads!

First Post :D

:woohoo:

I see you've used the background of ogedei's building for Wu Di :) maybe I can make one for my Request (after Anno Domini... :))

Samo is the Best!!! :D

PS. "Samo" in my language means "Only" :lol:

Qin She Huang is incredible:goodjob::eek:

The others are great too, but wow...

Nice that you you've my wonder splash graphics for the Wu Di leaderhead. :D

I'll be using the Wu Di leaderhead as Li Deming of the Tangut empire. :)

Nausharo is my favorite, but they are all quite awesome. Can't wait for ADII... *salivates*

These are really great leaderheads, I would use some of them if they were era specific ;) I've added your etruscan one to my mod for the ancient era and using abe lincoln for remaining eras, if you could make the other eras eventually i would really apreciate it, and from these 6 I would love to include the harappan one, and i have a bunch of western european barbaric civs that could use a new leaderhead, but must be era specific :D

I probably saw it allready but didnt need it at the time, im using a couple of his leaderheads, i'll check that one out.

They look great, Rob.:) :goodjob:

Top Bottom