English Billman (26 Apr 2007)

embryodead

Caliph
Once again, you've come up with some great animations. The unit looks nice too, and good modeling on the bill. You can really do a lot when you can make your own props.

Wow! This is so cool. I love this mod, if for no other reason than all the awesome units it spews out! :D

Excellent work, I would like this unit to be used in my Army of Darkness mod if I may. Consider it stolen :D

Great unit! BTW, any chance you might release the Bill-hook prop? I may have a use for it sometime in the near future.

In addition, I may use this unit in the Dragoon unit line for the FF mod (possibly in place of the current Lancer, which happens to be Dom Pedro's Arab Spearman, or maybe as the Dragoon, in which case I'll move the current dragoon, which was something done by CamJH, back to the Lancer spot).

There you go. The zip contains two .obj files, the first one is my early attempt which ended up looking like a swiss voulge/halberd, the second is the bill I used. You have to import it and attach to a pole of choice.

Attachments

• billhook.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 189
Thanks for the Prop, ED: I hapen to have bought DAZ3D's huge staff collection a while back, so I have plenty of poles from which to chose....

Top Bottom