Super Coupe

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This is a 1968 Super Sport Camaro Muscle Car.
I made it for the EFZI2 Scenario because I needed a Dark Muscle Car that would look like the type of car made at "Mike's Auto Shop" in the game.

Previews:
Note:
The gif Preview Animation Speed differs from the in Game Animation.
Default-Run-Default-Fidget-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death

This car was made with the same animations as I made for the Barracuda because it is suppose to Run Over the Zombies for the Attack.
The Death is a little different because this Coupe loses the hood.

The Civ Specific color is the painted Design on the hood so the car will remain dark with the same coloration. It would probably fit well for "Fallout" or as a Street Gang type car. It has a subdued dark greyish color in the game...so it does not look like a Shiny New Car :)
...Perhaps some of you have another use for it.

All pcx files and sounds are included...it is "Ready to Rumble":lol:

Get the File Here

Last edited:
I've always loved th '68 and '69 Camaros. Man, those were cars!
:goodjob:

Vuldacon, I am going, make a place for this in the Fallout mod. I know the hood is painted, but the color looks SO much like rust, I just can't resist. ;) :D

Now, if I can just get you to make a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 I would be a happy camper. ;)

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

Thanks for the comments you guys... I realize that this unit is not one that will fit in many games but happy if anyone has a game where it can be used.
The EFZI2 Scenario is scheduled to be Released June 1st if you want to test drive it and Run Over some Zombies:lol:

...or an Indian chariot for Rob... :mischief:

Vuldacon - Very high quality, though sadly it most likely will not see the light of day in many mods. The death is particularly good IMHO.

Vuldacon - Very high quality, though sadly it most likely will not see the light of day in many mods. The death is particularly good IMHO.

And that is quite alright. Saves it for the mods it belongs in, good ole sci fi and horror mods. ;) :D

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

The animation brings to mind Christine the movie.
But it's true not many scenarios can use it. It adds an eerie feel.
A mad max scenario would be perfect for it. So someone make one, there is the max unit already and other cars/units, plus the buggy form Fallout.

But less specialized, yes, this is made for sci-fi and modern horror mods, like Thorgrimm said.

Top Bottom