Star Wars UNIT: AA-9 Freighter

polyphemus

join the long blue line
This is a Star Wars AA-9 Freighter. I randomly decided to go back to unit creation and animation and this is what I got. It is A transport unit so keep in mind that there is no attack animation (well there is now), Fortify (I also use it as the Figdet) , Default, Run, and Death.

Download Here

Preview:

In case some are wondering, the blue layer is the ships shields.

ENJOY!

Probably, either that or a Computer Engineer. Or maybe become a test Pilot which requires a degree in Computer Engineering. We'll just have to see...

I think it's the first Weekend in September. I'll be in BCT (basic cadet training) from June 28th to the beginning of August. Then the Academic year starts and the first time I get to see people from outside the Academy is Labor Day. (It's parents weekend) I should be administered a new computer, hopefully I'll remember to have my parents bring up Poser and some other files that I need. Then Thanksgiving break comes and I can go back home for a week. Then it's Christmas Break and Spring Break.

Alright! This is a great unit, and is needed for the Republic. I really like the shield idea, it works well. The thing is, you didn't include an attack, you just like to the Civ 3 AEGIS cruiser animation, :confused:. Could you make a quick attack? Shouldn't be that hard, just a laser or two shooting out would be fine.

Good luck at the Air Force Academy, dude! I hope you do well, :).

I didn't make an attack because I was under the impression that it was a transport unit. I can make an attack if needed. Where should the lasers come from, should they be red or green?

So an attack sort of like this?:

Edit: just a min

What the H*ll is going on here, I can't upload the pics, the stupid easy uploader keeps saying that the file already exists. I change the filename, and is says the same thing...but has a different file name. I'm just gonna upload it on imageshack.

Here it is:

So should the attack be something like that, only with better looking lasers? :lol:

Can you post a pic of the color you mean. Its hard for me to image a laser that bright...

Nice! :thumbsup:

Though a bit pixilly. And the ship vanishes slightly in the preview at the upper left corner near the engines.

I think I can get that done within the hour...

Nice! :thumbsup:

Though a bit pixilly. And the ship vanishes slightly in the preview at the upper left corner near the engines.

The preview you saw was not the right one, the uploader thing mixed up my gifs some how. The right one is there now. I think the pixil stuff is just from the gif conversion.

It's almost done, just I have to sort out some palette problems. (which could take a while)

Top Bottom